Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately, the new pics only helped the face sculpt. Looks like the arm pits are going to be a big problem for this. I would've preferred them to use that seam in the costume to make the arms attach with magnets if it was going to avoid this problem.

One guy warns not to push him down onto his base by the waist, that it pulls the suit down. Others say it came out the box like that [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Yeah from their video the fabric looked pretty tight and springy under there, and like it'd be a massive struggle to push up under the arms.

This will definitely stay something to keep an eye on in the next few weeks or days whatever the time line is now

But
This will definitely stay something to keep an eye on in the next few weeks or days whatever the time line is now

I just hope it’s either nothing, or a major disaster which prompts a recall. I don’t want it to be something in between that we either have to accept or fight tooth and nail with Sideshow/Prime 1.

But

I just hope it?s either nothing, or a major disaster which prompts a recall. I don?t want it to be something in between that we either have to accept or fight tooth and nail with Sideshow/Prime 1.
Yea I would be fine with them doing like they did with Kong. He looked alot better after they redid the fur. They had so much negative feedback from the pics posted like this they delayed it. But I would much rather it just be nothing really to it & only a few isolated pieces & even those can be futzed easily enough to satisfy those people

More pics posted to FB.... Not looking good folks [emoji53][emoji53]

For those who don't have FB. He says he hasn't been able to fix it, and it appears the right boot is seriously off-center as well.

I was seriously thinking of getting this to go with WW, but it's a definite pass for me now.

FB_IMG_1574349305208.jpg

FB_IMG_1574349331053.jpg

FB_IMG_1574349347083.jpg
Pics by Sunny Lei

That?s really unfortunate. Not great looking. Pose is awkward to me (still), he looks too shiny, saggy armpits, and the sculpt looks to have taken a hit.

If anything the pictures show how good their Batman looks in comparison.

That?s really unfortunate. Not great looking. Pose is awkward to me (still), he looks too shiny, saggy armpits, and the sculpt looks to have taken a hit.

If anything the pictures show how good their Batman looks in comparison.
I agree. The pose was always a weird choice for me as well. The guy in the comments said there's no space(crack) to fudge the suit up into the armpit any more. Like the body is sculpted that way but I still need to see an in-hand video of this issue & it trying to be futzed

It would still look pretty good if it wasn't for those armpits. This makes me nervous about the 1/3 Alita. That will be my first statue, hoping it doesn't get a downgrade like this.

I think I'm cancelling. Not taking a chance. Disappointed. I guess if it turns out better down the road, I'll try to find one on the aftermarket.

I think I'm cancelling. Not taking a chance. Disappointed. I guess if it turns out better down the road, I'll try to find one on the aftermarket.

I feel the same. I would've gotten their JL Bats if this had turned out great, but I'm not seeing anything that suggests the saggy armpits is a problem being addressed by Prime.

I feel the same. I would've gotten their JL Bats if this had turned out great, but I'm not seeing anything that suggests the saggy armpits is a problem being addressed by Prime.

To be fair it’s only been a few days since this was reported as a potential problem.

It took them quite a while to acknowledge the Hush Batman issues, and even longer to come up with a ‘solution’.

To be fair it’s only been a few days since this was reported as a potential problem.

It took them quite a while to acknowledge the Hush Batman issues, and even longer to come up with a ‘solution’.

True, but with the holidays coming up and that nice tax refund coming in, I decided I didn't want to even take the chance on a piece I really like, but didn't love, so SS is going to give me my nrd back. I'm going to put that nrd refund into the Prime Predator instead. I hope it works out for you guys that still want it.

Back