Prime 1 - Ripley (Aliens)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you picked economy shipping (via boat) then this is normal. If its regular shipping (more expensive option) then it takes a week or two. Mine shipped yesterday and is due here on Wednesday this week, with regular shipping (via air)
Yes! Congrats man--I think mine is arriving tomorrow. I had to pay a little extra to UPS for government customs fees. I am thrilled that she's going out to all of us. Post pics of her in your setup--your collection is incredible!

Yes! Congrats man--I think mine is arriving tomorrow. I had to pay a little extra to UPS for government customs fees. I am thrilled that she's going out to all of us. Post pics of her in your setup--your collection is incredible!
Yeah, ill deffo post some pics man. Should be here before 3:00pm. I had to pay an extra $340 CAD, Canadian taxes man, suck! Probably not as bad as the UK though where I'm from lol.

Yeah, ill deffo post some pics man. Should be here before 3:00pm. I had to pay an extra $340 CAD, Canadian taxes man, suck! Probably not as bad as the UK though where I'm from lol.
WHAT? omg, that is SO much! I am in complete shock. I will not complain paying $75 USD to customs after $250 from the standard shipping after hearing Canadian prices. How bad is it in UK?--this is crazy.

Yes!

Attachments

• C86C4F79-6A5A-4F59-9FD1-B3BFBB432682.jpeg
    C86C4F79-6A5A-4F59-9FD1-B3BFBB432682.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
7D3768A6-088F-412F-992C-3AD61CB7A907.jpeg

B8F33131-107C-41A5-A6A3-2C0F2625FD00.jpeg
0ABFAD41-C493-4EF9-ADDD-EA3D9849A356.jpeg

Great sculpt, great design all round, paint job is beautiful, package and box super protective, probably the only thing I’d change is the egg, it would have been cool to have had a dead face hugger you could place on the ground behind her or maybe no base on the egg itself so that it could be placed on the floor near Ripley. Also would have been cool if the egg was closed and transparent with a face higher visible inside. Any way, this figure is beautiful, my first high end figure, Prime1 killed it.

I really wish they put in the effort to fix the sculpt. That being said this is still a solid release, mainly due to it being the only option out there. I'll hold on to this until a competitor comes along.

Wow!! Thanks a lot for your pictures she-man!! Can’t wait for mine to arrive:) really love the final result! More than the protipe!! Can’t wait to see her next to my warrior and to my prime 1’s big chap…

This is my first statue since I only collect HT's- definite table/shelf presence. I couldn't be more impressed with how well done this is. I don't mind the mixed media and to me the face-sculpt is so much better in hand. Here are some quick shots from my phone after I assembled and cleaned up. The details are amazing!

IMG_1306 copy.png
IMG_1307 copy.png
IMG_1313 copy.png

Wow!! Lighting makes the difference:)😍😍 thanks fir posting too!!!i know it will still more awesome in hand!! A grail for me! Congratulations:)

Wow!! Lighting makes the difference:)😍😍 thanks fir posting too!!!i know it will still more awesome in hand!! A grail for me! Congratulations:)
Yeah, I aim to have some kind of red/orange light nearby to mimic the flares. As far as the build its cool, my arms were tough to get situated. The base is so heavy and well built. The mixed media clothing definitely needs "futzing" on my part to get the wrinkles right and looking natural. I will post better pics when I get the better lighting and camera out! Can't wait for you all who ordered to get yours!

Yeah, I aim to have some kind of red/orange light nearby to mimic the flares. As far as the build its cool, my arms were tough to get situated. The base is so heavy and well built. The mixed media clothing definitely needs "futzing" on my part to get the wrinkles right and looking natural. I will post better pics when I get the better lighting and camera out! Can't wait for you all who ordered to get yours!
Your display looks awesome like this. Love the red/orange lights on it. I will have blue lights insted of reds..but I will see if i can arrange a touch of red too..i love it!

Your display looks awesome like this. Love the red/orange lights on it. I will have blue lights insted of reds..but I will see if i can arrange a touch of red too..i love it!
oh heck yeah, like that movie blue lighting around her in the film! Can't wait to see your setup. The details are so good on it--there is a black electrical tape strip that they included that I left off of it for authenticity which is did not see in any of the previews. And there is the motion tracker taped to the top of the pulse rifle! All of this goodness is in there!

Back