Prime 1 - Ripley (Aliens)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in two minds of getting the Alien Warrior as it's my favourite drone Xenomorph... But the over large base is putting me off. I hope Prime comes out with a bust version similar to their Jungle Hunter Predator.
Just get the warrior if possible, DX, pick the bust you prefer and sell off the rest. Thats what others have done. Their is no chance of just a bust i would say as they have already skipped on that option for Beserker, despite many collectors who would've eagerly snapped it up!

Just get the warrior if possible, DX, pick the bust you prefer and sell off the rest. Thats what others have done. Their is no chance of just a bust i would say as they have already skipped on that option for Beserker, despite many collectors who would've eagerly snapped it up!

I hear you, but the problem is there's no guarantees you'll be able to sell it on the secondary market and get your money back with the way things are now?

Whilst they haven't made any more busts ( a part from the City Hunter). They may change their minds as the economy is different now with inflation, shipping prices, import tax/fees...

When do you guys expect it to arrive?? Can’t wait for your pictures and first impresions!

No, mostly because of space restrictions- I’m living vicariously through the peeps in the forum who will post photos of them together! Haha- that Warrior is a fine piece though, but I am all about Ripley right now.

Ah ok lol, I hear you. If Prime 1 makes an Alien Warrior bust, I'll get it.

Has anyone got any plans to mod theirs or ideas on how they’ll display it?
Ill be moving the shelf with the Pulse rifle and Sulaco model on it, down to the same level as the 1/4th Alien Big Chap, and display her on that shelf next to the Big Chap, with a signed Aliens poster behind her, like the one behind the Big Chap.

Attachments

• Rip.jpg
    Rip.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 0
Ill be moving the shelf with the Pulse rifle and Sulaco model on it, down to the same level as the 1/4th Alien Big Chap, and display her on that shelf next to the Big Chap, with a signed Aliens poster behind her, like the one behind the Big Chap.
Wow, love this display! The lighting, the books, the choice of pieces and where to place them, very well done.

Did anyone get their shipping notice? It says 3 to 4 months after it has been received by my local courier. Is that normal wait times for statues? This is my first statue that I have ordered from Prime 1 direct and not from Sideshow.

Did anyone get their shipping notice? It says 3 to 4 months after it has been received by my local courier. Is that normal wait times for statues? This is my first statue that I have ordered from Prime 1 direct and not from Sideshow.

Yeah, got my " preparing to ship" notice last week Friday. Mine said 1 - 2 weeks, (4 weeks Economy) and my Ripley is coming directly for Prime 1.

If you picked economy shipping (via boat) then this is normal. If its regular shipping (more expensive option) then it takes a week or two. Mine shipped yesterday and is due here on Wednesday this week, with regular shipping (via air)

Alright guys, yes I did standard shipping and read that in the email (3 to 4 months) but that's most likely general for everyone around the world depending on location. They said for me to look for it by tomorrow....which feels like too soon?

Back