Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Works for me, honestly. Spots are the right shape, the black ones read cleanly against the brown ones, and the brown ones appear to have soft edges. Couldn't have expected more from a mass-produced piece.

I agree 100% - looks amazing.

I'm not a fan of the open-mandibled headsculpt in the pics above, but the paint looks fine . . . and that bio-mask headsculpt is really cool.

One thing that strikes me is that the gaps between the brown forehead spots in that video look smaller than the gaps between the brown spots in the group shot.

I don't mind the way they look in the group shot either, but it would be nice to see more material from more sources so we could get a consensus. Thankfully everything so far, even with the variations we've seen, looks quite good. I'd be happy owning any of them.

Im maybe alone in this but this won’t do. This was meant to be a showcase piece. I didn’t mind it on the 1:4 as it didn’t look that bad but this is a no go. I intended to repaint the whole thing from the moment I ordered (the CH too) so I don't mind. I know the factories have limits in what they can do. I just thought P1 would go the extra mile with this piece.

Im maybe alone in this but this won’t do. This was meant to be a showcase piece. I didn’t mind it on the 1:4 as it didn’t look that bad but this is a no go. I intended to repaint the whole thing from the moment I ordered (the CH too) so I don't mind. I know the factories have limits in what they can do. I just thought P1 would go the extra mile with this piece.
OrderlyIdleGrouper-max-1mb.gif

Seeing this out already came as a huge surprise. But I'm happy to see that it looks really good!! Bit weird that they smoothed out the torso, but not other areas. But over all it looks like they knocked it out of the park!

Looks great on the last photos but this looks like a prototype, showcase piece.
Good pick up, I think it is the proto piece.

Dont like what I see. Mine will undergo a full repaint from Yavuz.
From that short clip I'd say it's about 85-90% (depending on viewing distance) which is within acceptable range for a mass produced statue. Better than the 1/4 which looked about 75 to me.

Last edited:
To be honest it looks very good to me. Million times better than the 1/4. It looks like an actually high quality product. It is very close to the proto.

And since the 1:4 (1:3.5) BGCA piece looks much better in-hand than in most photos, the implied quality of this 1:3 (along with the increased size) should make this look incredible face-to-face.

I really hope everyone is happy with what they get OOB - it's a lot of money and everyone deserves satisfaction (in a maquette & non-Rolling-Stones way) :naughty

Like I said. Its only mine opinion. The sculpt, details and everything looks absolutely awesome. The paint is the average P1 predator decals. When I put it next to my CM like this... lol. Im glad you all are happy with it. Just thougt they could do more in that department.

Looks similar to the 1/4's paint job. Not that that's a bad thing. I was expecting this to be done closer to the proto though. Decals look...decally. Nothing special. For the hardcore, definitely get this repainted.

Size and presence are amazing though! This is the ultimate Predator without question.

Back