Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot (20).jpg

Proportions can't get much better than that...

Yeah you'll never please everyone unfortunately. I truly think this is the most accurate predator statue ever. People have this "thin" image in their heads which is just simply not true. KPH looked huge in certain angles, just like this statue. Im sure it'll look fine once we see it from all angles. People just always find something to whine about, no matter how good a production piece looks

Right - being bludgeoned into submission, we'll take the "girlfriend" approach from now on . . .

Question: "Do I look fat in this sculpt"
Response: "No dear - you look perfect - in fact, have you lost weight?" :wink1:

LOL
I'm more worried about the type of make-up and jewelry this predator wears :D

As rule of thump, on any two dimensional format we all put 10 pounds + around our waist. In real life this statue will be super skinny. :lol

I hope Sideshow carries this. I’ve got some rewards points I could use towards it.

Thats why our feedback is important. Let them know about that fat Pred's belly :).
:
"After careful review of all the customer feedback received, Prime 1 Studio has reached a decision to cancel the drool effect from WAAL-05DX: Alien Big Chap Deluxe Version 3D Wall Art. Thank you for your support and understanding.

https://www.prime1studio.com/news/important-announcement-alien""

This is what I mean, I took a screen cap that almost matches this angle, and it looks fairly close. And yet the comparison from the front doesn't so much. I think it needs a bit more torso adding above his belt. It might be that his body is a little short rather than too wide. I don't know, something is definitely off with the proportions as nice as this is overall.

1e3grsS.jpg

4OF5Lcl.jpg

We won't get anything better than this :
My only worry is the paint job. 1/4 scale version paint job is sloppy as hell and skin color isn't accurate. Too dull orange brown.

1e3grsS.jpg

I still think the statue does a better job capturing how he looked in the movie. There's clearly some lens distortion going on in that other pic as it looks like the photographer was only standing a few feet away, so probably not the best one to compare with.

I still think the statue does a better job capturing how he looked in the movie. There's clearly some lens distortion going on in that other pic as it looks like the photographer was only standing a few feet away, so probably not the best one to compare with.

We should wait for a proper high res photo shoot presentation. It's coming soon.

Back