Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a real troll would said that.

Oh damn - I'm not going to recover from that :lol

You've got your knickers in a twist because I pointed out that the 1:3 is a bit tubby.

You couldn't handle the differing opinion fairly, respectfully or with humour (as everyone else has), so you go for insults - the solution for those who can't reason.

Oh damn - I'm not going to recover from that :lol

You've got your knickers in a twist because I pointed out that the 1:3 is a bit tubby.

You couldn't handle the differing opinion fairly, respectfully or with humour (as everyone else has), so you go for insults - the solution for those who can't reason.

Why so serious? Because somebody used your trolling methods? Chill out a bit. PS:. I already explained that was an illusion. I even posted renders as a proof that Pred's belly is perfectly fine.

It’s actually an optical illusion. It’s the pattern on the pants.

This is a bit concerning, especially when it comes to cost. Obviously prices have gone up substantially in the past couple of years, but if there are to be switch out portraits, it can't possibly be the whole head right? I mean this thing is going go cost over 3k for sure then.
Screen-Shot-2021-05-29-at-4-05-41-PM.jpg

Given his background & age, I don't think he's the owner Vince. His title is "Director of Project Management".

He may hold an important role in decision making, but the "director" appellation can mean anything these days (one of my neighbours has the title and he might as well be "VP of paperclips" for all the influence/importance HE has).

Certainly doesn't make him an expert on how Predators should look - but then again - that's what his art-direction team and sculptors are there for - and I think they've done a great job (as usual) - just needs a nip & tuck job.

I met John a couple years back. Nice guy. From Canada if I recall. I think he?s their main point man for America since he speaks both English & Japanese.

I met John a couple years back. Nice guy. From Canada if I recall. I think he's their main point man for America since he speaks both English & Japanese.

That makes sense - according to his LinkedIn profile he spent quite some time in the Canadian education system & in the Canadian workplace. We have a massive Asian-heritage population here - large percentage in BC but also East-coast (where his history places him).

I agree with a few that this predator is thick af. It just looks as though as he is pregnant lol!!!

It?s actually an optical illusion. It?s the pattern on the pants.

:)

This is a bit concerning, especially when it comes to cost. Obviously prices have gone up substantially in the past couple of years, but if there are to be switch out portraits, it can't possibly be the whole head right? I mean this thing is going go cost over 3k for sure then.

I'm sitting here looking at the Cinemaquette 1:3 and the Sideshow SWS 1:4 that I have next to each other. The materials cost for alternate heads probably wouldn't impact price too much, and the larger scale should make painting a bit easier. So fingers crossed the extra portraits are available without a massive increase.

Maybe they come up with 3 pricing options (Reg, EX, Ultimate) instead of the usual 2 that most companies use, to give people more choice based on their budget?

Back