Prime 1 - Predator - 1/3 Scale Museum Masterline MMPR-01DXS - Jungle Hunter Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Thanks sir, excited to be back!
IdenticalFalseCaiman-size_restricted.gif

DXS sold out on Akimomo. It's really flying off the shelves now, only 3 weeks into PO.

What you doing with the second one? :lol
I'm telling myself that it's an "investment" :lol More then likely however I'll keep it. Whether that means selling my CM because it's just that much better, or displaying two down the road is yet to be seen.

Also, it gave me an excuse to order one direct from Prime 1. I 'd rather not have to wait like 6 months for my local supplier to get this as that will be torture. :thud:

Well if this low stock warning is the standard Sideshow marketing trick, it's worked. I just placed an order for the DX bonus version. :woo

I took a gamble and ordered it directly from Prime 1 in the hope that they will sort out the ridiculous UK shipping costs before this is ready. As it is, the shipping price I've committed to on this is virtually what the Sideshow Predator 2 maquette cost me.

I have to admit, I was taken off guard to see the low stock warning on this so soon, although I suspect it may just be the bonus version that is low and who knows how many of those they actually made, it could be a relatively small number. Still, I didn't want to risk missing out. I also didn't really want to spend this much money on a statue, but this thing is by far the best statue I've ever seen and I didn't want to miss out on owning one. I probably won't be buying many more though going forward, this will be my centrepiece, I'll build a stand for it to stand proudly on and I don't care if they ever make a 1/2 or 1/1, this is the perfect size for me. Over to you Prime 1 to make sure the production pieces are of the highest quality possible!

Last edited:
Sidenote: Is there any good Predator prints floating around these days? I'd like to get something framed up on the wall if possible to really set off my Pred corner.

Of all of mine, my two favourites in person are Floreys Predator, which I bought as part of a set with his Alien print from Bottleneck. But also a bit of a cheaper and different option is "out for blood" by JJ Lendl. That ones still available from Dark ink also, I think most people missed it because I've had mine up fro a good year or two and it's still for sale. It's a bit smaller, but looks really nice if you like the retro style.

Florey
uewyeUC.jpg

JJ Lendl
ZhLBuGF.jpg

I've still got the reg and variant Predator 2 prints from Matt Ferguson boxed up, I'll probably never get around to hanging them. Might add them to the pile of stuff to sell to help fund this 1/3 statue :ROFLMAO:

5yO601N.jpg

Of all of mine, my two favourites in person are Floreys Predator, which I bought as part of a set with his Alien print from Bottleneck. But also a bit of a cheaper and different option is "out for blood" by JJ Lendl. That ones still available from Dark ink also, I think most people missed it because I've had mine up fro a good year or two and it's still for sale. It's a bit smaller, but looks really nice if you like the retro style.

Florey
uewyeUC.jpg

JJ Lendl
ZhLBuGF.jpg

I've still got the reg and variant Predator 2 prints from Matt Ferguson boxed up, I'll probably never get around to hanging them. Might add them to the pile of stuff to sell to help fund this 1/3 statue :ROFLMAO:

5yO601N.jpg
I've never seen that JJ Lendl print before. I really like it.

Love the little details in Florey's, mainly Dutch in the background.

I've never seen that JJ Lendl print before. I really like it.

Love the little details in Florey's, mainly Dutch in the background.

Yeah, they're both great, I have the Lendl print in a rustic frame and it works really well. I'll have to snap a pic of it. It's here if you want one...

Out for Blood

Floreys are great, the Alien one was really nice also. They have little areas of colour that really pop and give nice contrast to the overall dark look they have.

DQcbwT8.jpg

Then there's this by Oliver Barrett. I didn't actually love this when I first saw it, but I stumbled across one locally for a fair price and grabbed it. It's actually alright in person.

2UphG9d.jpg

Back