Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 668565
This is quite laughable. A big waste imo. Prob can use it as a fridge magnet lol
I mean the deluxe nameplate is just meh the regular is a lot better but I don't really care. It's stays in the box. Anyway the only really worthy accessory is the second arm to be honest. Rest just adds unnecessary expense. How many of you will display the statue without the movie accurate head? Not many of you I assume.

I’ll most likely be using Collectibles Direct for this guy, yeah. I’ve bought quite a lot from them including the 1/3 Jungle Hunter.

Looking at the price of the deluxe on prime 1, my guess is it’ll be around £2250 all in but don’t quote me on that. It could easily end up more, or hopefully less.

With how long we’ve got until shipping on this, I’ll be happy to pay the 10% deposit and then put this on a payment plan. The great thing with collectibles direct is that they let you pay the statue off at your own pace and however you like.

Using the estimated price above, and lets say £225 paid off on the 10% deposit, with 18 months until shipping date (with no delays), you’re looking at around £112 a month.

If you can afford it, and hold off on a few lesser luxuries each month and/or move a few things around, it ends up feeling like you haven’t even really paid anything in the end.

Buying expensive statues over the years like this is why I always laugh when people outside of the hobby, who see my collection, ask if I’m rich.

When taking this, and also selling ocassional pieces into consideration I feel like I haven’t paid for most it lol.

I’m not reporting this one, I’m definitely on thin ice. 😂
Thank you so much for the info! Definitely affordable over that time period (never thought I'd say that!). The layaway is a big factor, love the flexibility.

The best intro to any movie EVER!
There have been times that I fired it up, just to watch this!
Terminator Thumbs Up GIF

After looking through the statue's details I think they dropped the die cast parts completely. It is nowhere to be found in the description which is fine by me.

Last edited:
It's definitely on the pricier end, imo overpriced given its slightly underscale size and big ES. Should have been 1.5k and 1.7k for the lot, at most.

999 ES deluxe 'bonus' to test the waters
Reg unconfirmed (likely 200+)
Pretty sure there will be a deluxe version only (without the extra head) later on maybe an ES of 300+. All up 1500+ ES.

The details are good but given its 1/3, some parts of the sculpt are not as sharp as can be due to limitations by size. They couldn't oversize this one due to there being a t-800 and t-1000 in line. A shame, especially for the price.

It's definitely on the pricier end, imo overpriced given its slightly underscale size and big ES. Should have been 1.5k and 1.7k for the lot, at most.

999 ES deluxe 'bonus' to test the waters
Reg unconfirmed (likely 200+)
Pretty sure there will be a deluxe version only (without the extra head) later on maybe an ES of 300+. All up 1500+ ES.

The details are good but given its 1/3, some parts of the sculpt are not as sharp as can be due to limitations by size. They couldn't oversize this one due to there being a t-800 and t-1000 in line. A shame, especially for the price.
I’d have preferred it to scale up with their Pred. It’s what’s put me off picking up one of their Alien 1/3 statues also. It’s a shame really as they’d all look so impressive together in scale.

I’d have preferred it to scale up with their Pred. It’s what’s put me off picking up one of their Alien 1/3 statues also. It’s a shame really as they’d all look so impressive together in scale.
I personally prefer the true 1/3 scale since most of the collectables follow that pattern. I don't like that the jungle hunter is oversized. Just doesn't look good with the normal 1/3 scale statues. For example I bought the PCS 1/3 RoboCop. If the T2 line would be oversized they would look bad next to it.

Great prices... I think I'm good with the regular. The 2 weapons kinda distracts from the overall piece.
Yeah the pose just doesn't work well at all with that second rifle and the way his arm flares out like that.

I do think he looks even meaner with the chrome teeth though, which is the only thing making me still consider the deluxe...

Yeah the pose just doesn't work well at all with that second rifle and the way his arm flares out like that.

I do think he looks even meaner with the chrome teeth though, which is the only thing making me still consider the deluxe...
Yeah it's a difficult choice. Even the rifle in the main arm, its on an angle and looks a bit shaky, but passable. Angle is too extreme on the swap out.

These rifles must be very light, otherwise they would fall off the arm. Unless there sculpted into the arms.

Estimated ship date of Q3 2025...I can't stand these silly timelines. What's silly is the way they offer an item for preorder so far ahead of the anticipated release (inevitable delays notwithstanding). SO MUCH can happen in people's lives over the course of the roughly 24 months between now and when these ship: divorce, birth of children, loss of job, or even simply loss of interest in collecting or a particular franchise. Imagine someone eagerly pays upfront now, and 20 months from now realizes they really don't want the item anymore, or as mentioned is laid off from their job and suddenly $1800 means food for a month, instead of a luxury collectible. If I were president :)LOL:) federal law would mean this would've been announced and then 30 days later begin shipping. Extreme preorder timelines must be doing SOMEthing positive for these manufacturers, or they wouldn't announce so early. I mean hell, they announce them so far in advance, they're not even showing us polished pieces. Instead, they're rife with errors, inconsistencies, and mistakes. Maybe I just accidentally stumbled on the REAL reason they whip something together quickly and announce it: they need the eagle eyes of the collecting community to help them refine their pieces for them, giving them time to refine and resculpt/retool. A big negative is the anxiety of wondering if one is going to miss out if they somehow sell-out prior to the release date. This FOMO is a huge driver in pre-orders, as opposed to actual interest.

360 degree video is out. Endo is approx 4.68 times base height, which equates to a real world height of 182.5cm. Accounting for slight open stance, the actual height if standing straight is approximately 185cm. Arnie is about 187-188cm. If prime 1s own advertised measurement of 74cm total height is indeed as claimed, then this statue is in perfect scale.

Then again the 1/3 JH, prime 1 claimed it to be 90cm tall, actual statue is 93cm tall lol. Either way this endo is either perfectly scaled or a teeny weeny bit over (like 1-2%). Definitely does not look underscale as I initially thought it to be :)

Estimated ship date of Q3 2025...I can't stand these silly timelines. What's silly is the way they offer an item for preorder so far ahead of the anticipated release (inevitable delays notwithstanding). SO MUCH can happen in people's lives over the course of the roughly 24 months between now and when these ship: divorce, birth of children, loss of job, or even simply loss of interest in collecting or a particular franchise. Imagine someone eagerly pays upfront now, and 20 months from now realizes they really don't want the item anymore, or as mentioned is laid off from their job and suddenly $1800 means food for a month, instead of a luxury collectible. If I were president :)LOL:) federal law would mean this would've been announced and then 30 days later begin shipping. Extreme preorder timelines must be doing SOMEthing positive for these manufacturers, or they wouldn't announce so early. I mean hell, they announce them so far in advance, they're not even showing us polished pieces. Instead, they're rife with errors, inconsistencies, and mistakes. Maybe I just accidentally stumbled on the REAL reason they whip something together quickly and announce it: they need the eagle eyes of the collecting community to help them refine their pieces for them, giving them time to refine and resculpt/retool. A big negative is the anxiety of wondering if one is going to miss out if they somehow sell-out prior to the release date. This FOMO is a huge driver in pre-orders, as opposed to actual interest.

Quite frankly? Q3 2025 has me losing interest now. 1.8K over that span, with the inflation that's been hitting Germany?!
Kinda pulling back now...

Quite frankly? Q3 2025 has me losing interest now. 1.8K over that span, with the inflation that's been hitting Germany?!
Kinda pulling back now...
Both reg and deluxe should have been $200 cheaper.

At such a price, I now expect prime 1 to add pipes on both lower legs and forearms. There that close to perfecting it, might as well get the job done.

8e9519e2b9547818845d9928924d57e4.jpg
MMT2-01DXS_a17~2.jpg
Screenshot_20231010-150429~2.png

Back