Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chrome teeth look pretty cool, has its own stand and the led light seems more condensed, but not sure if it's enough to tip me to go Deluxe.

Prime 1 went lazy with the shoulder swap out (the shoulders detach from below the shoulder).

This looks great, correct pose.

Screenshot_20231011-220349~2.png

But due to the attachment below shoulder swap out the result is this...

Screenshot_20231011-220245~2.png

Some may see this angle as cool, but it looks terrible imo. Like a chicken flapping it's wing lol. If I go Deluxe, that second arm rifle will be kept in the box. Or I may just go reg.

Yup! They really nailed it and it is close to perfect. I am little torn between the regular and the deluxe to be honest but 2 plasma is better than one in case I want to change it in the future but regulary I am going to stick with the iconic image. I could care less about the chrome teeth head and also I don't like the deluxe nameplate. Probably never gonna use it.

Yeah I know. I just hoped it will be out at the end of next year. Personally I don't really like the chrome teeth. Looks cool but I don't really need it.
Man if you were close by, I'd be happy to grab the reg and you get dx and I'll buy the chrome head off you for $100 bucks or I get the dx, you get the reg and I'll sell you the swap out rifle for $100. Share the cost at $1700 :)

It's still a tad pricey imo, esp given the total edition size I'd probably at least 1300, maybe 1500

Man if you were close by, I'd be happy to grab the reg and you get dx and I'll buy the chrome head off you for $100 bucks or I get the dx, you get the reg and I'll sell you the swap out rifle for $100 :)
Sadly I live very far from you my friend! :) But it is a good business haha.

Yup! They really nailed it and it is close to perfect. I am little torn between the regular and the deluxe to be honest but 2 plasma is better than one in case I want to change it in the future but regulary I am going to stick with the iconic image. I could care less about the chrome teeth head and also I don't like the deluxe nameplate. Probably never gonna use it.
I'm quite torn too. I guess you're getting quite a lot for the extra $200. A full portrait and a new arm/plasma rifle is pretty good for the price imo.
Being quite new to Prime 1, do they let you pay it off over a long period of time, like a layaway? I've not bought from them before. If so, it might swing me to pay the extra for UK shipping direct/customs, if I have over a year if not longer to pay it all off!

I'm quite torn too. I guess you're getting quite a lot for the extra $200. A full portrait and a new arm/plasma rifle is pretty good for the price imo.
Being quite new to Prime 1, do they let you pay it off over a long period of time, like a layaway? I've not bought from them before. If so, it might swing me to pay the extra for UK shipping direct/customs, if I have over a year if not longer to pay it all off!
I think yes but I never buy directly from them since I live in Europe. I am always buying from my distributor. It is a lot cheaper that way. Probably I am going to go with the deluxe edition since T1-2 are my favorite movies of all time.

Screenshot_20231011-224200~2.png

Prime 1 seem to be trolling using the T1 endo neck (seam present). Looks to be similar mold to the 1/2 scale bust. Lazy.

Thank you uscmhicks! What UK distributor do you normally go with? I was looking into Collectibles Direct UK as they have a decent layaway plan.

Also, my thoughts on the statue are it looks incredibly accurate! The pose is much nicer than the Cinemaquette statue imo too. Very excited to add an endo to my collection and this is so far the best one I've seen.

Is it just me, or does it look a tad smaller than 1/3 in the video from Prime? I'm so used to collecting 1/4. It could just be how I'm perceiving the footage/images though.
I’ll most likely be using Collectibles Direct for this guy, yeah. I’ve bought quite a lot from them including the 1/3 Jungle Hunter.

Looking at the price of the deluxe on prime 1, my guess is it’ll be around £2250 all in but don’t quote me on that. It could easily end up more, or hopefully less.

With how long we’ve got until shipping on this, I’ll be happy to pay the 10% deposit and then put this on a payment plan. The great thing with collectibles direct is that they let you pay the statue off at your own pace and however you like.

Using the estimated price above, and lets say £225 paid off on the 10% deposit, with 18 months until shipping date (with no delays), you’re looking at around £112 a month.

If you can afford it, and hold off on a few lesser luxuries each month and/or move a few things around, it ends up feeling like you haven’t even really paid anything in the end.

Buying expensive statues over the years like this is why I always laugh when people outside of the hobby, who see my collection, ask if I’m rich.

When taking this, and also selling ocassional pieces into consideration I feel like I haven’t paid for most it lol.

View attachment 668566
Prime 1 seem to be trolling using the T1 endo neck (seam present). Looks to be similar mold to the 1/2 scale bust. Lazy.
I’m not reporting this one, I’m definitely on thin ice. 😂

The regular versions base is 16cm shorter in depth. This makes me want to pickup the regular over the deluxe, $200 difference in price dosen't matter too much, but display/ space does, and i'm quite happy with one gun anyway.

The regular versions base is 16cm shorter in depth. This makes me want to pickup the regular over the deluxe, $200 difference in price dosen't matter too much, but display/ space does, and i'm quite happy with one gun anyway.
The base is the same. The second plasma rifle adds to the size.

Back