Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1490.jpeg

Earlier on in the video it doesn’t look to be the case with the eye socket as much but then later it looks like a massive issue. Good spot. It might be being warped in the video somehow but I’ll flag it to them on FB.

They’ll probably ban me soon with the amount of bitching I’ve done since they first shown this off but oh well haha.

View attachment 668382

Earlier on in the video it doesn’t look to be the case with the eye socket as much but then later it looks like a massive issue. Good spot. It might be being warped in the video somehow but I’ll flag it to them on FB.

They’ll probably ban me soon with the amount of bitching I’ve done since they first shown this off but oh well haha.

I already pointed it out, under my comment they liked. So let's see.^^

Hi folks, this could well be my first Prime 1 statue! An endo is literally all I am missing from my collection. Are there any UK collectors here? If so, what has the shipping/customs damage been for you in the past? Do you recommend buying direct from Prime, or from a UK distributor?
I'm not in the UK, but shipping costs from Prime 1 are ridiculous now. I added a 1/4 statue to my cart to see how much it would be shipped to Australia. Shipping was over $1K for just standard shipping. It was far cheaper to purchase the statue locally than direct.

I've had a look at more T2 skulls, Johnny is actually right, the orbital metal frame is assymetrical. I've never noticed that lol. Granted it's accurate to the puppet, aesthetically I'm not sure if it will translate well into a statue. I guess at least it's accurate, albeit a little bizzarre looking.

Well that almost settles it for me:
-Add the pipe in calf piston of both legs and;
-Two little holes between nose cavity and teeth.
Then it's all gold for me.

I'll shut my mouth for good... and only rant if it is overpriced lol.

Attachments

• Terminator-2-Judgment-Day-Life-Size-T-800-Endoskeleton-3-scaled.jpg
    Terminator-2-Judgment-Day-Life-Size-T-800-Endoskeleton-3-scaled.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-10-10-12-56-06-559_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-10-10-12-56-06-559_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 0
Hi folks, this could well be my first Prime 1 statue! An endo is literally all I am missing from my collection. Are there any UK collectors here? If so, what has the shipping/customs damage been for you in the past? Do you recommend buying direct from Prime, or from a UK distributor?

Fellow UK Brit, Londoner here...

I've ordered quite a few statues from Prime 1 directly. In the past was workable, but since COVID and inflation, shipping and import tax/fees have gone up. It's a matter of preference. The shipping will be cheaper with a distributor, but you'll wait longer to receive your statue (which could be up to months or even a year). But ordering directly from Prime 1, you'll paid more, get it quicker and can obtain replacement parts should anything happen in transport. It'll be much harder and take longer to get replacement parts with a distributor which sometimes doesn't happen.

I’ll be going to a UK distributor and always have collecting over ten years bar a few statues where I felt the exclusives were a must. My Prime 1/3 Predator was from a UK distributor.

I’m hoping UK distributors will get the double rifles with this because, unless the price increase is insane, I want them.

Fellow UK Brit, Londoner here...

I've ordered quite a few statues from Prime 1 directly. In the past was workable, but since COVID and inflation, shipping and import tax/fees have gone up. It's a matter of preference. The shipping will be cheaper with a distributor, but you'll wait longer to receive your statue (which could be up to months or even a year). But ordering directly from Prime 1, you'll paid more, get it quicker and can obtain replacement parts should anything happen in transport. It'll be much harder and take longer to get replacement parts with a distributor which sometimes doesn't happen.
Thank you Time Lord! All valid points. The spare parts point is particularly compelling. I guess I'll just see what the shipping quote is when I get to the pre-order screen!

Also, thanks for the warm welcome folks. I'm a UK based T2 collector.

I’ll be going to a UK distributor and always have collecting over ten years bar a few statues where I felt the exclusives were a must. My Prime 1/3 Predator was from a UK distributor.

I’m hoping UK distributors will get the double rifles with this because, unless the price increase is insane, I want them.
Thank you uscmhicks! What UK distributor do you normally go with? I was looking into Collectibles Direct UK as they have a decent layaway plan.

Also, my thoughts on the statue are it looks incredibly accurate! The pose is much nicer than the Cinemaquette statue imo too. Very excited to add an endo to my collection and this is so far the best one I've seen.

Is it just me, or does it look a tad smaller than 1/3 in the video from Prime? I'm so used to collecting 1/4. It could just be how I'm perceiving the footage/images though.

Yeah think I might have to get this now. I was originally leaning more towards the Arnold version, but the proportions just look too odd on that one so that makes it a much easier choice to go with the endo.

Back