Prime 1/Blitzway - Terminator 2 T-800 endoskeleton 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so wish they could give the base another try. This and the City Hunter Predator would've been such easy buys if they just had better bases.

Wish I didn't have such a hangup about this, but it does save me quite a bit of money. :lol

I so wish they could give the base another try. This and the City Hunter Predator would've been such easy buys if they just had better bases.

Wish I didn't have such a hangup about this, but it does save me quite a bit of money. :lol
Personally I like the base but it needs a little bit more detail but I understand where you are coming from.

I’ve politely posted screenshots of your suggestions and the images you posted in the thread that was just opened on FB with that picture of the teeth fix. Hopefully they don’t ban me as I’ve heard suggested before lol. If they did that’d be pretty ridiculous.
I don't use FB, if someone can pass this on that group it would be very useful for prime 1.

First picture, neck pistons clearly nowhere near as flared out. Just a little.

First and second picture, if you look closely there are hoses coming out of the trapes piston behind the neck area.

Last picture, legs pistons all have hoses attached to the hydraulic pistons.

Funny thing is their prime 1 endoskeleton had all this, Mr Johnny may have overlooked these.

View attachment 647994View attachment 647995View attachment 647996

I’ve politely posted screenshots of your suggestions and the images you posted in the thread that was just opened on FB with that picture of the teeth fix. Hopefully they don’t ban me as I’ve heard suggested before lol. If they did that’d be pretty ridiculous.
Johnny said they will making the fixes step by step. I am very happy. The change with the teeth is already a huge improvement. One of the most important part of the endo for me.

A very good sign!
I'm very excited for this update, and it basically cemented my order.

I see the point regarding the base.
To me though, it only needs some blackwashing and dry brushing to bring out the details. It's very scene accurate.

I’ve just made the point over there others have here and on FB also about beefing up the legs and torso width and depth. Fingers crossed guys!
Yeah I saw it! Good post.
A very good sign!
I'm very excited for this update, and it basically cemented my order.

I see the point regarding the base.
To me though, it only needs some blackwashing and dry brushing to bring out the details. It's very scene accurate.
Same in my case. I was a little hesitant but this one made the decision.

Thanks champ!

Prime 1 going to make the best statue of all time for the second time again!

Please stop making suggestions. I’ve never bought a 1/3 statue and if it keeps getting improved I may finally have to give in 😂
1/3 scale will blow your socks off. You won't regret it. They've already got one ball off me, the second is just a matter of time 😆

Yeah I was expecting a very elaborate base considering what they’ve done for other pieces.

I like the tricycle wheel tucked in the rubble on the base... Everything below the rubble is ugly to my eye. It feels very simple and uninspired. I think it might feel too busy or take away from the figure being the focal point without a somewhat austere base, but as it is, it just feels like a desk organizer stuffed with a "skull crumbles" cupcake with an endoskeleton topper.

I like the tricycle wheel tucked in the rubble on the base... Everything below the rubble is ugly to my eye. It feels very simple and uninspired. I think it might feel too busy or take away from the figure being the focal point without a somewhat austere base, but as it is, it just feels like a desk organizer stuffed with a "skull crumbles" cupcake with an endoskeleton topper.
What would you have preferred instead?

I've been trying to work MovieStillsDB in order to get this picture, but I cannot get it to work. How did you do it to get it?
Hey man. That particular photo I found on internet. Others I manually screenshot from YouTube videos and collaged it together. I've never used MovieStillsDB.

What would you have preferred instead?
Something that's strictly environmental or with a very low profile mount base. If the base was completely removed from this, i would be happy with it. They could add some depth to the environment with some low vertical elements like the twisted metal from the post-nuclear play ground or concrete building remnants. Tell the story, give layered context. Both jungle hunters are perfect examples of what they should be shooting for.
The base as is feels generic, it doesn't feel close enough to any setting or resemble mechanical parts related to the scene its referencing. Even the austere stainless steel title clap from the bigging of the film would seem more fitting.

Back