Statue Prime 1 Alien Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SZc22CL.png
If you look closely, you'll see there's a peg holding up the front of the body [positioned near the egg that isn't opened].

If you look closely, you'll see there's a peg holding up the front of the body [positioned near the egg that isn't opened].

Presumably this is just temporary as they often construct prototypes from different materials to the production run. But maybe it isn't, it would be a shame (and very distracting) If it did have a rod holding it up.

It looks like a bigger version of Sideshow's. I'd rather just get Sideshow's IMO. Its easier to display and probably way cheaper (this looks very expensive).

not impressed with this dark horse comics version of the queen. As xplosive looks like a bigger version of the sideshow. With neca eggs and Koto warrior on the base. Wondering if they're gonna make a movie version of the Queen.

thx Shoo. What do you think guys about the size of the head. Looks a bit too big for me.

Amazing detail but it looks like the queen needs a stand in order to support her posture

(Look at her chest. I take it, that's a support stand much like Neca's?)

I'd rather have a piece more focused on the queen and keep her base more simplistic. Ship floor with lights to capture her.

When you have something amazing like the Alien Queen, I'd rather have the statue add more to her presence.

Easy pass.. No room for this massive base for sure

Their art direction is crap. That base is ridiculous.

Yeah, they are a funny old company. They make some of the best statues in the hobby seemingly without even trying. And then other times they do things that leave everybody scratching their heads.

I must admit, the more I look at this one, the more things I see that I don't like. They clearly didn't listen to the feedback on the Sideshow version either (which I think is actually better) This one has tiny warriors also. Doesn't matter anyway as I never would have bought it with a base this unnecessarily large...

I asked P1 if the rod holding up the Alien Queen will be required for the production piece, and they said it's just a temporary thing at this stage, but will decide later if it will be required for the production piece, and they also said that the Queen is non scale.Also, they said they aren't planning on making the large scale Alien eggs on display available for pre order, but may do so in the future. :)

Pls tell P1, their base is too small. I wish it was bigger hahaha

We are in possession of one of the 5 Distortion life size Alien Queens and I can tell you what the dimensions have to be (the orginal) so you can compare with this figure - but dont forget its the comic version. Our Queen's head is 2.418 meters (95.28inch/7.94 ft) long and the torso is 2.224 (87.74 inch/6.56 ft) meters, so it's a little bit shorter. mThe bottom of the fuselage definitely differs from the original. If interested I can post a picture of the life size queen body

We are in possession of one of the 5 Distortion life size Alien Queens and I can tell you what the dimensions have to be (the orginal) so you can compare with this figure - but dont forget its the comic version. Our Queen's head is 2.418 meters (95.28inch/7.94 ft) long and the torso is 2.224 (87.74 inch/6.56 ft) meters, so it's a little bit shorter. mThe bottom of the fuselage definitely differs from the original. If interested I can post a picture of the life size queen body

Man, You own a life size Queen? Please share any picture, if You don?t mind. Thanks allot.

Back