• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRICE DROP 11/12, Open Display Shelves, Black w/ Frosted Glass, Local Pickup in SoCal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avbat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up here I have a pair of nice display shelves. They are only three years old, if that. They are just about new, no scuffs, flaws, or anything. I really like these, and am sad to see them go. I have to sell them to make room for some Bestas my family got for me. They are actually of better quality than the Bestas as they have solid wood frames and are not made entirely of particle board like the Bestas are. I think I originally bought them at Target.
They have solid wood frames, trim in particle board, all in black, with adjustable frosted glass shelves, and a nice little drawer at the bottom which I will sorely miss. lol. They are open of course which I know some do not like, but some prefer. I have all of the extra glass shelves etc. that aren't shown in the pictures.

Dimensions are: 52, 1/2" High, 19, 1/2" Deep, and 22, 1/2" Wide

They are a perfect size for displaying 12" figures, props, I used to have my Vader helmet in there which is pretty large.

I originally paid $129.99 for each of them, but I am just asking for $120 for both of them. I live in the High Desert area of SoCal, and I will come meet you w/ the shelves, depending on where you are etc. PM me w/ any questions. Thanks.

NOW JUST ASKING $100, won't go lower, its a really good deal guys!

(sorry in advance for the bad pics)
IMG_4315.jpg

IMG_4316.jpg

IMG_4317.jpg

Last edited:
Re: F/S: Open Display Shelves, Black/ Frosted Glass, Pickup in SoCal

These are nice. I got mine from target and use it for my AV equipment.

Really a bargin !

^^^ thanks man. I am telling you guys this is a good price on these, I can't believe no one has swooped on them yet!

Comon now people!

Back