Preview of the X-Men/Sentinel 3 VS Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beast should be the one wearing the tank-top :rolleyes:

AstonishingXMen01_13.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9016_tease01.jpg

9016_tease02.jpg

That is laughable. How do they expect people to pony up 300. or so bucks for that? Do they think the Dio's are like Pokemon?Gotta have 'em all, huh? They could have done a better job, doesn't even look like the same sculptor, and the exclusive is, well horrible.

Wolvie Ex looks horrid. When has he ever wore the wife beater over his uniform when in battle? Face sculpt looks funky too. Kitty pose is 'bleh' (FYI, her leg is "phasing" through sent's foot), and the color of the uniform is off. Sent's color is off. terrible.

Here is how I rate the dios.
Dio 1-1
Dio 2-2
.....Dio 3-3.

To answer TOE, he got a wax job before posing for the dio.

DOES THIS THING LIGHT UP!? the normal version looks better than the exclusive!??? If everyone else wearing a uniform why the hell is wolvie wearing a beater.!

soooooooooo disappointing

it's a shame to end the series like this as it had the potential to be the greatest

my 2 major grievances are:

1. NO light up feature which has been the signature mark for the whole series so far & made then unique (you could have sparking optics coming out the top of the boot like in the head in the 1st dio)

2. The gold paint on Kitty costume

If one or both of these features could be corrected then sales would dramatically increase.

Please sideshow listen to the fans & don't end the series like this

Holly **** and this is the prototype!... FAK!.. i think im gonna selling my first statue.

soooooooooo disappointing

it's a shame to end the series like this as it had the potential to be the greatest

my 2 major grievances are:

1. NO light up feature which has been the signature mark for the whole series so far & made then unique (you could have sparking optics coming out the top of the boot like in the head in the 1st dio)

2. The gold paint on Kitty costume

If one or both of these features could be corrected then sales would dramatically increase.

Please sideshow listen to the fans & don't end the series like this

Um, so where would the light come from? I can only think of flickering electric "spark like" lights from the inside of the leg. Kinda reflecting off of wolverine. Pretty cool idea.

All I know is that Sideshow knew that this piece would get mixed reviews. That's why most of us got charged for our #2 exclusive yesterday. :emperor

To me it looks as if the just wanted to end the series quickly. And here's me thinking the series would go out spectacularly :rolleyes:

It just has to light up. Maybe they did not release a picture of it yet.

IMO sideshow started off with grand ideas for this series but those ideas were tempered by the amount of faulty returns of the 1st dio in the electrics

FAK im on the wait list for the second dio... Im passing on the series unless there lights!.. Look how dumb it looks, the boot is still standing in the ground! WA? did wolverine chop the senitals leg off!!?

Wow look at the position and slupture posture look like the second dio!..
Beast= wolverine_ same stance
Emma= Kitty same!... except shes on the bottom.!!

DAMMIT SIDESHOW THIS BETTER LIGHT UP!.. Cuz that exclusive is BUNNNNKK... looks like wolverine is dressed to eat some wings!

Great expectations...great dissapointment!! sorry for those who were anxiously waiting for it...but who knows...it's just the prototype.It still can be improved :monkey3

i hope they change there minds.. why rush!.. Even if SS couldnt do the electrical stuff agian what offer it in the second dio? I know one thing the proto never looks as good as the final.....

I love the Normal Wolverine but i cant get over the boot!...

What I can assure you is that you won't get rid of THAT BOOT:emperor

Last edited:
Back