Preordering War Machine Via ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

singcityjosh

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I previously preordered war machine mark iv via ebay with Wzlucky1983.

As a ton of people are receiving their orders and I haven?t had a word in a while since ordering months ago, I was wondering if anyone could vouch for the seller I mentioned above?

Thanks again everyone! Do feel free to relocate this thread if I posted in the wrong area...

I?ve bought stuff off him before but only in stock lower value items. I received them no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see that you pre-ordered months ago, so getting you money back via eBay or Paypal doesn't seem likely if there's an issue with this seller delivering. I see pre-ordering such an expensive item so far in advance on eBay as risky since you're paying 100% upfront. Who knows what can happen between when you pre-ordered and the release date. This is why, when I do pre-order items on eBay, the estimated delivery date is well within the 30 day window for eBay buyer protection or the 45 day window for Paypal buyer protection. Hopefully you either get you Mark IV or your money back.

It is ebay's policy that seller cannot sell a pre-orded item unless it becomes available withing 30 days. That way you (the buyer) is covered. I do hope it works pit for you my friend.

I've used this eBay seller a couple of different times. I bought a Joker figure that was in pre-order but, due to manufacturer delays, didn't release for 6 months or so after purchase. In the end, I received my figure without issue.

Have you tried contacting him? Scary as it may sound, I wonder if they have a system in place to check whether they filled an order or not so I would ask him if I were you.

i would not worry hes 99.2% on ebay with 4536 feedbacks and good star ratings , i deal with lesser scores every week and no problems this far.

It is ebay's policy that seller cannot sell a pre-orded item unless it becomes available withing 30 days. That way you (the buyer) is covered. I do hope it works pit for you my friend.

This.

Be careful pre-ordering on eBay. eBay typically will take down auctions when they know the item isn't available within 30-days but there are A LOT that get through and get by eBay's policy.

Back