PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot toys t-1000 sarah just came up for pre-order !!!

Everyone who ordered from Toys2 check your email. :yess:

Just did. A price reduction is always welcome. :yess: I gather by this that he definitely will be able to fulfill the preorders he allowed.

bbts can kiss my big toe, i cancelled with them and ordered from sideshow, at least i knowmy order will come through now.

bbts can kiss my big toe, i cancelled with them and ordered from sideshow, at least i knowmy order will come through now.

Plus, if you go thru SSC, you'll probably get your order weeks ahead of BBTS.

Glad this is finally up at Sideshow. Very surprising she went up without a fuss and isn't even sold out yet. Ironically, she was originally schedueled to PPO today when she was still a SDCC exclusive. I don't know why they even bothered changing it really.

But I'm gald everyone who wants one is getting one, unlike the Predator. Funny how Sarah got all of the fuss to begin with and not the Pred and now its the other way around :lol

Re: Sarah as T-1000 is up on Sideshow's site!!!

Correct, Sideshow owns the license, and somehow, HT can make products for it.

This is what is listed for the legals with the figures.

Licensed and distributed by Sideshow Collectibles
Manufactured and produced by Hot Toys Ltd

What to do...i guess i could always cancel my preorder...i just want that stupid T-1000 head...although, i do like seeing theSarah figure accompany the T-800...

Dang it, i think i will pull the trigger...

M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back