Premium Format Something to Sing About Buffy *Singing Head*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowswarlok

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey All

Ive been a bit MIA from this forum for a while. Its good to be back!

I thought id try something different for this Premium Format. Its something I have wanted to do for a long time. I tried it in 6" form and it worked but this was more of a challenge.

I took a clay impression of Buffys head and re-sculpted the lower half of her face, widened out her nostrils some, lifted her eyes and brows.

Anyhoo, the best reference for this was Going through the Motions, so i used that as reference. I sculpted her mouth with tongue and teeth.

image_1363209086158810_zps97c3e03f.jpg

I reposed the body, the Premium format had a pose quite similar but i wanted it looser, so i cut it to pieces and repositioned it. slight bend at the knees, twisted her torso. I also removed and resculpted her chest to be more realistic. Usually I dont bother but for this outfit it was necessary.

I added a detail that Ive never seen anyone else add before. The red sparkles around her pocket and all the way up to her knees. For this I used little gems made for nail art.

Overall, I am very happy with her. This has opened up so many possibilities. Id love to know what you think.

Her base is in development so I will post more pics when that is done :D

Thanks
Wayne

DSC_0637-as-Smart-Object-1-small_zps01211be3.jpg

DSC_0640-as-Smart-Object-1-small_zps7b1a4832.jpg

DSC_0658-as-Smart-Object-1-small_zps1f209c4b.jpg

DSC_0659-as-Smart-Object-1-small_zpscd825959.jpg

DSC_0677-as-Smart-Object-1-small_zpsb0156523.jpg

DSC_0678-as-Smart-Object-1-small_zps335c2cb5.jpg

DSC_0664-as-Smart-Object-1-small_zps20fc4da8.jpg

DSC_0663-as-Smart-Object-1-small_zps0547be1b.jpg

It's come out really well mate. Nice to see you're still at it too. Open mouths are a chore but you've retained a lot of SMG's likeness. Good, expressive pose too.

Looks really nice! The detail is exquisite. Very impressive and thanks for sharing. Sideshow needs to take a page or two out of your book.

Oh beautifully done. :D I really love how you've painted her as well.

She touches the fire and it freezes her...she wants the fire back!

Nice work!

That is so cool. Have you thought about adding a sound chip to the base with her singing?

Back