Custom Premium Format Chosen Buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willowswarlok

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey All
Been a long time since ive customised so ive been a bit MIA from this forum for a while.

Anyways, ive recently made a Premium Format Chosen Buffy from the final episode.

Took alot of work to reshape her to her new pose but i wanted something entirely different to the real PF.

The base was sculpted in foam and covered in resin, she has flickery lights too. I also used the mini Scythe Replica (Modified to be disassembled for shipping)

Id love to know what you all think :D

Cheers
Wayne

DSC_0460-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

DSC_0509-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

DSC_0489-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

DSC_0484-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

DSC_0478-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

DSC_0476-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

DSC_0474-as-Smart-Object-1_zps2f9f49c4.jpg

DSC_0468-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

sorry for double post but there was a limit on photos i could post!

DSC_0506-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

DSC_0498-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

DSC_0494-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

and a little comparison photo :)

image_1360607755782120_zps26505cdd.jpg

Scythe_zps0166be8e.jpg

Wow! Congrats, it looks very nice. :bow
If Sideshow made a PF like this I am sure the Buffy community would go nuts.

Last edited:
Want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember talking to you in the past about buying one. I hope it happens.

Last edited:
That is simply gorgeous! Definitely your best work to date. For example you've done wonders with that face sculpt. :D

OMG!!!! I would spring some dough for one....IF ONLY I could get one.....she is gorgeous! WELL DONE!

It's already been said, but this is amazing, amazing work. I really love the way the base is lit up. It adds quite a bit to the piece. The detail in that clothes are top notch too.

Thanks for sharing.

Amazing work - perfect looking Sarah likeness, and the details are jaw dropping! Beautiful my friend - now, if they ever became available..... ;)

Count me in - I would buy this if it were available. I wish I had your kind of skills, she looks gorgeous. Congrats!!

Back