PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent him an email asking for the armory, he said he will ship them next week. So I asked him to send me an invoice to complete the payment since i only payed the deposit.
He didn´t charge anything extra, shipping what´s included indeed!

I emailed my seller and he said they will ship next week. Can't wait for this - final in-hand pics look fantastic for a bootleg toy!

So does that backdrop from the pictures a few pages back come with it as well? I probably won't use it but its always nice to have options.

I just paid my invoice. I'm really stoked! Close yet far. Has anyone who bought from nakata received a shipping notice yet?
I did not yet.
Hi mate! I received shipping notice last week.
im-watching-you.jpg

received my invoice from nakata yesterday ;)! but no tracking for the moment ;)!

I just saw a picture earlier of the toy legends and also looked at some posted here and I am almost seeing the lights not being installed symmetrically. Not sure but it doesn't look like its am issue of angle or distortion but maybe someone who owns this can shine in?

And as for Arms depot vs Toy legends my impression of the first is that it's less accurate but also less money. Overall quality seems lower as I noticed in the first few pictures that the weapons trays don't line up parallel. Though the newer pictures seem to show improvements. Toy legends seem more accurate to the movie finish and design. Its a little more money but it comes w a cast of the suit!!! No need to waste a perfectly good figure.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Last edited:
Just a question, the accessories for the Toy legends one are removable correct and does it come with all the accessories I see on the ebay auctions? Namely all of these:
7_zps2b09cafc.jpg

Back