PREMIERE TOYS 1/6 Arms Depot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
******-YEAH! :hi5:
Coz we deserve it!

WOW!
It looks so much better than PT one. o_O Not so rusty and old, the bottom looks like it's made of very hard plastic. And the correct floor is awesome too.

I really disappointed with inverted back shelves (the one with the sticky-gun should be on the right), but I'm pretty sure that it's easy to switch them.

Can't freaking wait to get it!
Now I need only Cat and civil look Gordon. Don't like SWAT version to display.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the toys legend one is for pre-order anywhere, around £150? Missed it on eBay and can only find it for £160+ now.

Was hoping a store in UK would get them in but doesn't look likely.

Edit - oooh found it on ebay!!

******-YEAH! :hi5:
Coz we deserve it!

WOW!
It looks so much better than PT one. o_O Not so rusty and old, the bottom looks like it's made of very hard plastic. And the correct floor is awesome too.

I really disappointed with inverted back shelves (the one with the sticky-gun should be on the right), but I'm pretty sure that it's easy to switch them.

Can't freaking wait to get it!
Now I need only Cat and civil look Gordon. Don't like SWAT version to display.

I believe you can switch them during set up! I saw the following photo...

21303315711243_916.jpg

can't wait to have this in my greasy hands!!!

BTW does this deserve it's own thread or at least an adjustment in the title to include Toy Legends? I think it deserves it as well as easier to find

can someone please try to find me what HT teased? About to pull the trigger on the Toy Legends version but I may want to wait for the HT version.

does anybody receive final invoice from nakata on ebay ?!? still nothing here hope next week like he said :)))!

HT teased the one from TDKR not the older TDK one oh and the batsignal

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

can someone please try to find me what HT teased? About to pull the trigger on the Toy Legends version but I may want to wait for the HT version.

Hottoys teased Dark knight rises version, this is the dark knight version of batarmory...

The hot toys one is TDKR version that comes up out of the water, while this is TDK version so its really whichever one you prefer. Im planning on getting both. As far as waiting for the Hot Toys one I'd assume you'd be waiting for awhile because the pictures I saw seemed to be in the very early stages. But I believe there's a thread here in the DC section that shows some of Hot Toys WIPs that has the picture in it. If you do prefer TDKR version and don't want to wait there is a company that is making TDKRs version right now. I can't remember the name of the company and it costs a good bit more. There's a thread floating around on that one too, just look a few pages back. And there is a board member here who is also offering TDKRs armory in the customs section. There was some problems with the shipping but I think he's still making them.

Back