predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta agree with everyone here. Cool looking figure with pretty awesome accessories but the movie really ruined his potential. Passing for the sake of principle. Not buying a figure of a terrible character no matter how good he looks...*looks over at Royce* ok he wasn't THAT bad.

I'd rather have Hanzo & Isabel or the Russian dude over Noland.
HT needs better female figs too. I had Alice but she didn't look right. If you look at Res Evil and Sucker Punch all the chicks have thicker thighs and arms. So far all HT women have twiggy arms and legs. They need to improve alil on those females. I'm surprised they made Nolan over Isabel or Hanzo and the Russian dude since they had longer air time and they each killed a Pred. Hanzo kills Falconer, the Russian kills Tracker and Alice helps bring down Zerker.

I'd rather have Hanzo & Isabel or the Russian dude over Noland.
HT needs better female figs too. I had Alice but she didn't look right. If you look at Res Evil and Sucker Punch all the chicks have thicker thighs and arms. So far all HT women have twiggy arms and legs. They need to improve alil on those females. I'm surprised they made Nolan over Isabel or Hanzo and the Russian dude since they had longer air time and they each killed a Pred. Hanzo kills Falconer, the Russian kills Tracker and Alice helps bring down Zerker.

I think one of the reasons HT made Nolan was for all the cool accessories he comes with. Yeah I know he wasn't the best character in the film but he does make a great looking figure. I've actually been quite tempted to buy him.

I had him on pre-order actually but all the great figs coming soon plus finances I had to cancel. Had it been Hanzo or Isabel I would have kept the order.

Back