predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still want my Hanzo figure and to this day I say that Royce was the worst part in the entire movie... Anyone besides him and FATBURN deserve to have figures made...

Bring on Hanzo & Isabel. The Russian too!

I mite purchase both Royce and Noland, and just take all of Nolands gear and put it on Royce, or better yet an Arnold figure (that role was obviously meant for Arnie). The idea of a man using all of the predators tools against them really is an awesome idea, but I have no interest in finding a place for Fatburn in my collection.

Totally fotgot about that Fatburn figure. Anyone still getting him?

I will, and then will kit bash the heck out of him. I'm not surprised people have basically all but forgotten about Noland. Especially with all of the excitement surrounding Classic's release and the announcement of the new 1/4th and 1/6th re-releases.

I will, and then will kit bash the heck out of him. I'm not surprised people have basically all but forgotten about Noland. Especially with all of the excitement surrounding Classic's release and the announcement of the new 1/4th and 1/6th re-releases.

The character doesn't help either. Sorry to sound like a stuck record but his character could have been executed alot better.

The character doesn't help either. Sorry to sound like a stuck record but his character could have been executed alot better.

I completely agree. It's a shame to b/c Nolands character could have easily been one of the coolest aspects of that film, and instead it almost derails the entire movie IMO.

Definitely...

I still want a Stans figure more than any.

5 o'clock and all that!:yess:

I completely agree. It's a shame to b/c Nolands character could have easily been one of the coolest aspects of that film, and instead it almost derails the entire movie IMO.

The first image that came to my mind after hearing of Noland in the script was a bearded Tom Hanks in Castaway; a more primitive and wild survivor living in a cave.

Yeah, I didn't care too much for the Noland character. Just didn't feel the way Fishburne was portraying him. I wasn't buying into his "traumatized" behavior.

The nerdy doctor too. I didn't feel that role was necessary.

But what do I know about scripting. :D

I still don't get how he was so cleanly shaven and had a clippered hair cut.:dunno

plus how was his character so fat. As I was leaving the theater I remember saying that it seemed like being marooned on that planet didn't seem to bad b/c at least you'll get well fed.

Yeah, I didn't care too much for the Noland character. Just didn't feel the way Fishburne was portraying him. I wasn't buying into his "traumatized" behavior.

The nerdy doctor too. I didn't feel that role was necessary.

But what do I know about scripting. :D

:)well you don't have to be William Shakespeare to see the flaws in these two characters.:lecture

plus how was his character so fat. As I was leaving the theater I remember saying that it seemed like being marooned on that planet didn't seem to bad b/c at least you'll get well fed.

My impression was that he turned canabalistic and hunted humans & also eat the other aliens the Preds were dropping. He must have got alot of meat from eating all those humans and creatures.:lol

Marooned on a planet that was constantly being littered with fresh dead carcasses of prey? Not hard. But i do wonder why he was clean shaved and had a haircut. But that is easy enough to explain away by "some of the dead bodies he found had scissor and a razor". Though shaving and cutting my hair would be the last thing on my mind. Especially since i have long hair. But he did go nuts and maybe keeping himself neat was part of it

Meh, if he was smart he would have shaved his head and facial hair real short so he would be less noticeable and able to detect movement easier..

Back