PREDATORS- No Spoilers.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Wanna see this trailer then I can shut my self off from it till its released so that I see it as fresh as possible. Other than whats in first trailer, basic plot and who's who I'm happy knowing nothing else

Trailer is up!

<object id='ignplayer' width='480' height='270' data='https://media.ign.com/ev/embed.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'><param name='movie' value='https://media.ign.com/ev/embed.swf' /><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always' /><param name='bgcolor' value='#000000' /><param name='flashvars' value='vgroup=predators_trl1_031810&object=429477'/></object><div style='width:480;'>

Last edited:
Cheers for the link :D

Looks cool. Just hope the film will be also. Trying not to form an opinion or get hyped up so that I dont either get let down or go in with a negative view.

Atleast will get figures though :lol

Cheers for the link :D

Looks cool. Just hope the film will be also. Trying not to form an opinion or get hyped up so that I dont either get let down or go in with a negative view.

Atleast will get figures though :lol

Yeah I always tell myself movie is gonna be bad b4 I go see it. Hype can do so much damage :p

I've never seen so much discussion over a trailer.

Does anyone get that it feels like a remake of the first Predator? Laurence Fishburne seems to adopting a Mac sort of voice so some of the characters feel the same. Guy with a big mini-gun, one woman and I'm not sure if the Asian guy with the sword or the Danny Trejo character is taking the Billy part of being a 'jungle mystic' (the way he takes the sword out reminds me of Billy's sacrifice scene). Just some thoughts.

Looks pretty much like the same footage shown in the previous video. Not much more to go on. Didn't realize "Machete" is gonna be in it, though.

Hopefully it will be, will suck if predator has to be kept on a leash and told to play nice

R-rating was confirmed in one of the post-sneak preview talks, I think.

I've never seen so much discussion over a trailer.

Does anyone get that it feels like a remake of the first Predator? Laurence Fishburne seems to adopting a Mac sort of voice so some of the characters feel the same. Guy with a big mini-gun, one woman and I'm not sure if the Asian guy with the sword or the Danny Trejo character is taking the Billy part of being a 'jungle mystic' (the way he takes the sword out reminds me of Billy's sacrifice scene). Just some thoughts.

It doesn't really feel like a remake to me. The characters aren't exactly the same, despite all being badasses. The minigun seemed like more of a homage too.

There are definitely references to the first film. It may be a bit too referential to my liking based on the rail gun, Brody dressing like Arnold, Yakuza guy pulling out his blade, Latino chick, etc. I hope it doesn't go much further than that, though. The first Predator is awesome, but its been done.

Yeah I dont want a crap load of cliched tributes and nods to the original. Want this to stand on its own two feet and create its own moments. Not re-hash or rip off scenes etc from the first. And for the love of god I hope no one screams "GET TO DA CHOPPAAAA!!!" or say something like "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"

:yuck

There are definitely references to the first film. It may be a bit too referential to my liking based on the rail gun, Brody dressing like Arnold, Yakuza guy pulling out his blade, Latino chick, etc. I hope it doesn't go much further than that, though. The first Predator is awesome, but its been done.

That would most certainly ruin this movie. Let us hope they only nodded a bit. Alas, I don't think that's what happened.

Yeah I dont want a crap load of cliched tributes and nods to the original. Want this to stand on its own two feet and create its own moments. Not re-hash or rip off scenes etc from the first. And for the love of god I hope no one screams "GET TO DA CHOPPAAAA!!!" or say something like "If it bleeds, we can kill it!"

:yuck

Yeah..like Terminator Salvation with all the Arnie quotes. :(

Trailer is up!

<object id='ignplayer' width='480' height='270' data='https://media.ign.com/ev/embed.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'><param name='movie' value='https://media.ign.com/ev/embed.swf' /><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always' /><param name='bgcolor' value='#000000' /><param name='flashvars' value='vgroup=predators_trl1_031810&object=429477'/></object><div style='width:480;'>

awesome fo sho!

looks better than the AVP movies.cant wait but Im not going into this movie with high expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back