Predators Movie (Name That Predator Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought seeing as most screen Predators in the series so far have fan names maybe we should get the ball rolling here :D Thus far we have had.....

The Predator = Jungle Hunter

Predator 2 = City Hunter

Losts = Boar, Gort, Ram, Snake, Hippie (More Help :eek:)

AVP = Scar, Chopper, Celtic, Ancient

AVP-R = Wolf Predator

setpictures014.jpg

So these new Preds, I believe there are Three, what names suit them? One has Tusks.... :lol

Okay so the one with Tusks, we can call him Tusk :p the left predator looks like he has a bone jaw around his helmet? the other one looks like he has some plat in front of his face lol

Is it true that all the names have come from fans? I always thought that the Pred names for the AVP movies were given by the guys who worked on them. I kinda thought that was the case with the P2 ones, but that was just my assumption. I really don't know where the credit really lies on that.

Are there any better pics? It's kinda hard to see these. At least it is on my laptop. I'll check them again on my HD screen later.

The one with the tusks should stick with the traditional animal naming system, ie, Ram, Snake, etc., so he should be Elephant Pred or Bull Elephant. Really need to see the others better before deciding.

Is it true that all the names have come from fans? I always thought that the Pred names for the AVP movies were given by the guys who worked on them. I kinda thought that was the case with the P2 ones, but that was just my assumption. I really don't know where the credit really lies on that.

Are there any better pics? It's kinda hard to see these. At least it is on my laptop. I'll check them again on my HD screen later.

The one with the tusks should stick with the traditional animal naming system, ie, Ram, Snake, etc., so he should be Elephant Pred or Bull Elephant. Really need to see the others better before deciding.

I do know that the Lost Hunter Preds were given their names by the fans.

Ask, and I shall receave. Didn't see that last one til after I was done writing.

How about 'Jaws' and the bone jaw one? Or better yet, what was the name of that old He-Man character with the giant metal jaw on his face?

The other one reminds me of Night Owl from Watchmen for some reason.

The middle one reminds me of a fox for some reason, not the scariest name though. Also for the first I like Jaws and the last one I think Gore.

Read through some, credit to the guy who thought of "Bull" and the guy who thought of "Jaw/Jaws"

setpictures014.jpg

My opinion anyways

I like Talon for the middle dude.

I was looking at him, then the comments, then him and then the comments :lol I liked what people were saying about animals. I looked at the mask, it was sharp! Bird of prey like sharp-beak like in my eyes. So I thought Talons are a weapon, quick to kill, calculative and speed on his side. :borg

Shelly, Mike and Ian,,, in that order.... job done, let it be so!

Back