Predators Movie (Name That Predator Game)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that the one with the tusks looks the best IMHO. They don't look to have any weapons like predators from AVP and AVPR. It does look like they have the cannons on their shoulders though.

l vote: Lock Jaw predator , Sphinx predator, and Bull or Ox predator :)

Oh man you took the words out of my mouth for the middle one. I felt like the design had so much egyptian in it! The one on the left reminds me of Jaws from the bond movies and Lock Jaw too. But I liked the name Tusk for the right one.

But oooh yea I like Sphinx Predator. Sounds so awesome.

predators2011710.jpg

In the bottom right is a mini-gun. Looks like Old Painless is BACK!

The BSP isnt in the group shot.
He's in the single shot standing off set with his mask off.

No, that's not him.

That's the Pred with the bone jaw mask.

You can tell by the "fish" codpiece.

It's the same Pred as the one on the left in the group shot.
So, I don't think we've seen the BSP yet.

setpictures007.jpg

setpictures010.jpg

Then I guess we havent seen them, as these guys look like "pedestrian" predators.

I am hoping these Predators are just background scenery.They look way too organic and bland.We need to see designs similar to Predator 2, more vibrant colours.

Then I guess we havent seen them, as these guys look like "pedestrian" predators.

They have minimal armor and hardly any weapons at all so these could be background preds, guards , or just some juvenile preds thinking these humans are gonna be some easy prey. Just speculation of course.

I am hoping these Predators are just background scenery.They look way too organic and bland.We need to see designs similar to Predator 2, more vibrant colours.

They have minimal armor and hardly any weapons at all so these could be background preds, guards , or just some juvenile preds thinking these humans are gonna be some easy prey. Just speculation of course.

Nope...these are 3 of the main Preds in this movie.

There are not alot of Preds in this film.

Hopefully they aren't planning on making the film so bloody dark there won't be any need for details on the suits.

Most of it takes place in the Day. I think.

And yes, these are our 4 Predators. 3 Main, one comes later.

Yes like CelticP said, these are the 3 predators (i've read on avpgalaxy that these are the 3 black super predators) and the 4th, the normal p1 avp looking pred is the one the 3 preds captured or something

Jaws & Bull seems okay..

What do you guys think about if there is another predator movie coming, should they rebuild some lost hunters and use them?
i'd like to see borg & snake in action..

Losts = Boar, Gort, Ram, Snake, Hippie (More Help :eek:)

Lost Hunters - Boar, Brother Boar, Gort, Ram, Snake, Hippie, P1 Type/Variant, Borg

Also Predator 2 - Urban Hunter (Nickname I've always used)

Regarding nicknames for previous Predators: All the AVP and AVP:R Predators were named by the film makers. I believe all the Lost Hunters were named by fans. Not sure where "Jungle Hunter/Urban Hunter" came from!?

Jaws, Talon and Bull are pretty cool names. Or maybe Hawk instead of Talon. :dunno

Back