PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a video review of the mask- Not in English, but it is the only one I could find on YouTube.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/HSLWpEkR0cY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/HSLWpEkR0cY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

At around the 5:00 mark, there are some still shots and the jaw bone looks better to me. Overall it looks like it is going to be an amazing piece!

I like it after watching this vid. Still doesn't look any bigger then the other bios though. I think it's the same size which is okay by me as it'll look good displayed with the others.

Why is it tilted when its "table mounted"? :gah: All the other masks (by SS or HCG) all face forward, but these seem to face 30degrees upward as if they are looking skyward. :slap I was hoping this would have been corrected by prodution, but it looks like i'll be making some slanted octagonal "adjustment plates" for the stand hole so that this will actually look "FORWARD" like all my other bios. :tap

I thought I heard that kid say "polystone" at one point while motioning at the bio. is this not made of the fiberglass mix like the others before?

It's delivered now. Have a hair app after work today though.

Freemen, you'll have come to our aid twice withing one week, we owe you our gratitude... :bow

In honor, I have made you this new custom Pic for your profile. Its the best (and only) pic I have of you, at the moment, so it'll have to do... :1-1:

I thought I heard that kid say "polystone" at one point while motioning at the bio. is this not made of the fiberglass mix like the others before?

I'm pretty sure the stand is polystone, so he may be referring to that.

Yep- the stand is polystone:

Sideshow is proud to partner with KNB EFX GROUP to bring you the Predators Collectible line from the 2010 film release. Each prop replica is an exact full-scale reproduction of the original on-screen prop, as created by KNB. The Berserker Mask Prop Replica is cast in fiberglass and features a light-up targeting site and the Berserker's trademark animal jaw. Each piece is complete with a polystone stand that can be displayed on a desktop or shelf or mounted on your wall. This detailed The Berserker Mask Prop Replica is an incredible addition to any Predator legacy display, an outstanding beginning to Sideshow's new Predators collectible line.

Back