PREDATORS – Mr. Black Mask Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was never a fan of this bio... some people love the concept of the bone trophy on there but it just looks out of place in my opinion.

There is still the $1,000 Wolf 1/4 maquette coming, still not one picture of it.

Its been announced, not released. We only have 3 items out so far, and probably 3 more come summer.

how do you get 3? released for PO are all the ones below, only the classic skull and berserker bio have been shipped

classic skull
Berserker skull
Berserker Bio
Falconer Bio
Tracker Bio
Falconer maquette
Tracker maquette

Released as in shipped, So the skull,bio and tracker maquette should be this month. Thats 3.

What I meant by milking yesterday is I wonder if they are going to make a 1:1 Falcon or the Ax that Royce used to kill Mr. Black or a 1:1 Tracker dog bust lol.

So who's got the link to info about this 1:1 Berserker bust??

If it's done I hope they go the movie look route and not HT's take on it...

What I meant by milking yesterday is I wonder if they are going to make a 1:1 Falcon or the Ax that Royce used to kill Mr. Black or a 1:1 Tracker dog bust lol.

nobody would buy that crap imo except for rich folks. The axe...........maybe, but the others, no way. I feel their milking it already as it is.

So who's got the link to info about this 1:1 Berserker bust??

If it's done I hope they go the movie look route and not HT's take on it...

its just a video that mentions a 1:1 bust will come, there isnt really any info on it. Why would they sculpt a brand new head when they have the movie molds in their hands?

but you said you didnt want a hand sculpted, inaccurate head like HT right? I'm very curious about the size of this bio cause his head is enormous compared to other Preds, so his bio should be larger than the AVP ones right?

yea but, thats because they dont have things like movie molds in their pocession. I dont recall them doing anything with Pred stuff they shouldnt have when they could have used a mold :dunno. Paint apps have sucked though, but i dont recall any sculpts that did. The Marvel stuff has a lot of artist interpretation in their sculpts.

Back