Predator Sig Brothers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when I met Elder, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Elder joined in later. And a few days ago, when Elder introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added five more guys to my wolf pack. Seven of us wolves, running around the desert together... :)

Nice :1-1:,Yer were gonna over take the TT clan. :nana::pfft:

:monkey3

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when I met Elder, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Elder joined in later. And a few days ago, when Elder introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added five more guys to my wolf pack. Seven of us wolves, running around the desert together... :)

:goodpost: Feels good to be part of a clan :hi5:

picture.php

future sig right thurr

Back