Predator Sig Brothers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elder_Predator2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, seeing all of these other group sigs I wanted to start up a Predators sig group. Myself and SSCAlltheway have decided to look for people interested. Originally we wanted to stick to the Predators predators, Tracker, Berserker and Falconer. Post here if you are interested.

Tracker belongs to Elder.:monkey3

Elder_Predator2-Tracker
sscalltheway- Berserker
Hairlesswookiee- Elder Predator 2

Last edited:
I guess as long as we have the same background there isn't a problem. We need someone to come up with the background though. Something unique that represents predators.

Not him, but the TEAM TESTOSTRONE!

I would join...but since Arnie is taken...and The Predator...my favorite characters, I feel no need to join. :(

So i'll make Team Badass Brody!

We are taking it to the next level with having predators instead of humans.:lol

and of course Brody for Celtic.

I will only make Royce. Because Royce is the man.

Royce was the best hero yet. Hate all you want but having been in that type of culture so to speak guys that were built like Arnold failed. Most people in that role are built like track runners. Thin yet muscular. He was much more believable as a special forces op then Arnold. Flame away!

We are hoping to take this to the next level. Bigger, badder and with stills not figs...I think. :lol

Well, I thought for a background have tri lasers for the amount of members, kinda like the Predators trailer and the mass amount of em on Royce

I'm so out of the loop with this stuff. What is this about?

Can I have Hanzo?

lol, awesome reference.

Personally, I think we'd need the Marines from "Aliens." And another team for Aliens throughout the movies.

lol, awesome reference.

Personally, I think we'd need the Marines from "Aliens." And another team for Aliens throughout the movies.

I was thinking that but I'm a bigger Pred fan. The Aliens fans should get together and become the colonial marines. Hicks is going to go quick.:horror

Back