• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Predator Sale (DIO's, Props)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamBombOi

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I haven't been around here much, because money has been really tight... in fact, I'm at a cafe right now doing this because my electricity got turned off earlier today. No worries though, I'll have it back on tonight, or tomorrow. Anyway, I'm in need of some cash, so although it sucks, I thought I'd part with some of my things.

Predator 2 EXCLUSIVE Dio - Low Edition #07 (box is mint, and I do have the original numbered shipper box as well) - Asking $200
35kiob7.png

Predator 2 "Gort" Bio Helmet (has a crack on the underside - I bought it from a comic store) - SOLD
vp9gdv.png

Predator 2 Boar Bio Helmet (purchased from biohunter, "Mean Gene" sculpt) - Asking $200
2z6t8hu.png

Predator 1 Regular Dio - Not sure of the edition number off the top of my head, but I can find out if needed. Original box included, and I know I have the shipper somewhere if it's wanted. Asking $125
157keww.png

Play.com EXCLUSIVE Solid Pewter Alien Warrior Statue (weighs in around 17 pounds) - Original case, and box included. Asking $50
5udyzo.png

Additional pics can be taken if needed, but due to my power being off momentarily, I might not be able to get back to you "ASAP". All items will be shipped USPS Priority Mail 2-3 day. I accept paypal only, and would prefer to keep this within the USA. Any questions PLEASE PM me!

Last edited:
if you ever want to get rid of your p2 elder by joe, you know who to call :naughty But that sux to hear, good luck with your sell!

I'm actually debating on it... which is really sad to say. If things get worse, he'll have to go bye bye. :(

yeah i know what your saying man. i quit my job, and even though it feels great right now, its hurting my collectible purchases, but you know i am down for that piece if things get worse for you.

Bumped again!

--All prices ARE completely negotiable, if you see anything you want, and have a different price in mind, shoot me a PM and we'll totally work something out. This stuff HAS to go!

It's alright man, I'm sure I'll bounce back. Luckily, my electricity is back on. :lol

Prices dropped again! BUMP!

Back