Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't, sending mine back unless it magically doesn't have that symbol on his head. It makes it look so stupid.

I guarantee it will have that, it's another example of by the numbers bad weathering, the same guy likely did them all one after another. It is very bad, but at least it isn't as bad as the starfish on the 1:1 bios.

I guarantee it will have that, it's another example of by the numbers bad weathering, the same guy likely did them all one after another. It is very bad, but at least it isn't as bad as the starfish on the 1:1 bios.
Yah I unier stand it will have it most likely so I will be sending it back. I mean ffs even if wasn't a perfect circle that looks nothing like damage.

So what's the mark Inbetween the eyes on the bio then?

Just a blast mark, it is meant to be there, it is just poorly applied.

Pav81Ff.jpg

Just got mine but won't have a chance to open him until after work. Everyone should know by now that SS isn't putting out 100% accurate Predator pieces. Just have to decide if you can live with how it looks. From the pics I've seen, I'll keep mine as long as nothing is broken.

This is the first Sideshow piece I will be getting in a long long time. I don't remember what was like to order from Sideshow. It's a shame that prototypes continue to look far better than actual production pieces. This cannot be a tough nut to crack as I have seen production pieces looking better than prototypes (Hot Toys products come to mind).

Still super pumped. Still don't have a place to display him...

Mine was shipped on Friday and won't be here until tomorrow. Amazingly slow delivery for being two states away, and much closer than I used to be.

I got this today and am actually impressed considering my expectations were low due to previous LSB efforts. It's heavy, well painted and if it wasn't for the stoopid ding in the bio I'd love it.

NY here and expected Mon the 30th.

lol Heavy Metal Spike.. hope it's in one piece! Yeah I had to remind the gf.. "remember that thing I ordered a year and a half ago, it's finally coming"
I really have been a good boy this year (well most of it) and haven't ordered much.

I am hoping that blast mark between the eyes isn't as bad in person as in photos so far.

Opened - and pleasantly surprised.

• The "sun" scorch mark shows up more on photos than it does face-to-face (no pun intended).
  • The dred doesn't looks as Harmony/Pantene/Sunsilk as the others do.
  • The 3D blast mark doesn't stand out as much as I thought it would.

Couple of issues - the cannon will not fit in flush (stands about 2mm pround of push-fit) and the targetting lights vary in brighness each time they are switched on (from bright to dull) - THAT doesn't bode well.

No obvious damage but I'll check again at the weekend in natural light to be sure.

All-in-all - not too bad, but not worth what it costs. Still glad I got it to complete the set of (so far) 4.5 though.

Oh - and FYI - the 5 top dreds you have to add by hand are in the bottom (underneath) the polystyrene :)

Guys just a heads up check the tips of the dreads. I had about 4 that were either not completely painted and/or the paint rubbed. One looks chipped.

Back