Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone talked me out of the mess that was Big Chap so this will be my first SS anything. Everything else I have is HT. After everything else I have read with their QC going out the window (and I know personally their customer service now rivals Time Warner), I really hope they knocked it out of the park with this one or I'm done with buying anything from SS ever. It'll be here Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

Everyone talked me out of the mess that was Big Chap so this will be my first SS anything. Everything else I have is HT. After everything else I have read with their QC going out the window (and I know personally their customer service now rivals Time Warner), I really hope they knocked it out of the park with this one or I'm done with buying anything from SS ever. It'll be here Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

This was my first year for SS, too. I got all the stuff in my sig, in order from left to right. Going by the Elder and Wolf statues, King Hulk and Lobo PFs, and even the P1 LSB before the repaint (closest thing to compare to the Masked Hunter), SS definitely has it in them to do good. The other stuff I got, it depends on you. The Warrrior Alien bust and Godzilla maquette both got very mixed reviews.

Nowt wrong with the Warrior Bust. Most were good, some suffered with Q.C.

Nowt? - now THERE is a word I haven't heard (read) in a while :)

Now grab thi new whippets and get down pub wit lads fast laik - there be footy on laterz.

(* seriously though - I DO miss the UK *)

My warrior is plastered in scratches and arrived with a broken tendon. The spine area along the back of the head is flaking also. But it looks good from a distance. It became more tolerable once the horrendous Big Chap arrived. Hopefully this one will turn out okay.

My warrior is mint, lucky 'get' I think... Given other people's :/
Moved the Predalien and Warrior together ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448192843.223455.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

It looks really bad, but then bad pictures can easily give that impression. It has the same wayward dread as the other one.

The dread doesn't overly concern me as I liked that from the new Sideshow production pictures. It's the flat colouring and the chest looks awful! Well, like you said lets reserve our judgement for other in hand pictures. I hope the plasma cannon can move too.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Very flat paint as expected from production pictures.

Any obsrvations from having it inhand shady?
Is the Cannon fixed?

Also why is he looking at the floor? Hunting rats? Up a tree?

Back