Predator Masked Hunter Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is now an October release, so it is a new delay. between this and Grey Hulk PF im getting sick of all these delays.

It doesn't show that on the item page, oh well, at least I can cancel it now and not be charged for sure. Too much other stuff around now.

Just getting a little fed up of this hobby, the disappointments etc... Need to see a new company produce the Alien and Predator line.
My last sideshow purchase will be the P2 Maquette for now.

We ALL hear you there bro.

I'm thinking the P2 might be the last Sideshow one you send BACK too.

We ALL hear you there bro.

I'm thinking the P2 might be the last Sideshow one you send BACK too.

Hahaha that actually made me laugh mate, because your probably more than right! LMAO!!!!!!
Oh well, this maquette is my LAST FRIGGIN straw with Sideshow for now. If they mess this up I'm leaving the hobby until a company starts making some seriously good quality, accurate statues, busts etc...

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

:lol Sideshow cancelled my order.

I asked Elisse if I would get my NRD & Points due to the long delay, after waiting a few minutes was called away by my son.
Couple of hours later and just got the 'Cancelled' email.

:lol Sideshow cancelled my order.

I asked Elisse if I would get my NRD & Points due to the long delay, after waiting a few minutes was called away by my son.
Couple of hours later and just got the 'Cancelled' email.

You get your nrd and points back?

Bummer, see you if you can transfer them to your pal. :lol :1-1:

That would be me :rotfl

S'funny Col - that's the way I read your post - that they had decided to cancel on their own without confirming with you. And then I thought - SURELY they wouldn't do that!

Another great leap forward in Customer satisfaction (and stop calling me Shirley).

Make sure this gets fixed per YOUR needs Col - not their assumptions.

Call me the village idiot, but was the cancellation email coming to you after all of that a coincidence, meaning this was canned altogether - or - did SS just presumptuously cancel your stuff because the support tech read your convo that way?

Call me the village idiot, but was the cancellation email coming to you after all of that a coincidence, meaning this was canned altogether - or - did SS just presumptuously cancel your stuff because the support tech read your convo that way?

Well I didn't get one, although I will soon when I cancel it. Expensive weeks ahead with the Chronicle stuff releasing. The Rodger Young, 1/4 Endo and probably the 1/4 Arnie are all on my radar.

S'funny Col - that's the way I read your post - that they had decided to cancel on their own without confirming with you. And then I thought - SURELY they wouldn't do that!

Would seem so...

sideshow refund 1.png

They made the decision for me :)

No need for the Nameplate after losing the 'ALIEN' one, and the Bust to go with it :lol
If this turns out nice I'm pretty sure I can get a Reg on discount considering how long the Ex took to sell out and the OE Reg.

Still waiting for my points. Dunno if to get a free Throg or put them towards a Green Ivy.
Nothing else takes my fancy and probably won't in the near future. Not until they sort out their Q.C issues anyway.

Machiko is now the single pre-order I have with SS... Fingers crossed!

And don't call me Shirley ;)

The Predator/Alien LSB's really depress me at this point. In fact all of Sideshow's Predator/Alien merchandise does so. I don't see how some of you can still be interested in these.

No offense to Sideshow. :chase

Back