PREDATOR MAQUETTE!!...............$999.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's on the SSC DVD from SDCC? I don't remember seeing the behind the scenes stuff...

This Predator is amazing and all I could have hoped for. Fantastic job. I love it. Problem is, I love $1000 more. :thud :sick

re

Thanks Viking, this looks like I'ts gonna be one outstanding collectible. :rock 8)

Re: re

I just saw the video and crapped myself. HLY @#%$!:google

If you notice the figure is crouching, so stading it would be even taller than Sauron!. Now PLEASE be carefull with finish... This would be the definititive predator pice... bar none Now I can trow away all my garage kits out of the window for here it comes THE ULTIMATE HUNTER.

Regards!!!

I couldn't resist. I had to order it. At least I have until 1st Qtr 2006 to save up. 8) :thud Problem is, is that cool helmet enough to justify the full $1000? I'm sure the non-exclusive will be available on secondary market for around $800. That's 20% off. :dunno

Problem is, is that cool helmet enough to justify the full $1000? I'm sure the non-exclusive will be available on secondary market for around $800.

I agree that the regular version will be available for around $800, and my guess is that you'll see it much lower since dealer cost is $600. I'm sure there will be some dealers selling it on Ebay for $675-700 just like the Alien queen bust.

The exclusive helmet is worth the extra cash to me. Don't forget that you also get a stand to display the extra head as a bust, and that the Exclusive is the only version to feature the light-up red targeting mechanism. Also, should you decide to sell later, the exclusive will hold its value extremely well.

Just wondering about the alternate helmet, if you check out the pics or film he still has his dreadlocks showing even with the helmet on, so if you remove his head to fit the helmet are you removing all his dreadlocks as well.... ?

I remember someone sayingthat 'some' of the dreadlocks are removable... lord knows how it will work.

Just wondering about the alternate helmet, if you check out the pics or film he still has his dreadlocks showing even with the helmet on, so if you remove his head to fit the helmet are you removing all his dreadlocks as well.... ?

The helmet still is not complete yet, and the dreadlocks need to be added. Both the regular head and the helmet will have their own individual set of dreadlocks.

Re: INDEED!!

Yeah, this is by far one of the coolest pieces SS has ever done. Of the non LOTR stuff this was my favorite item at SDCC. This is on my list of things to grab if things fall right for me.

Good for you Josh, if you have the money. I'ts a must have. :toast

And it now also states it won't be shipping from the EU warehouse..... still think it's wrong to let people order it without that info added....

I'm still hoping they ship this through the Eu warehouse otherwise customs could be massive.

Back