Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, he looked really nice in that video. Im thinking I'll really love it once I get it in hand. I actually just got my notice for my final flex payment today. Cant wait for this dude.

Just wanted to share a quick vid I posted last night for anyone interested! I'm loving this bust and so far I don't think I have any issues with mine!
https://youtu.be/wbH_uBqd_s4

Ahhh, now that's more like it! Maybe it was the camera flashes in some of the photos throughout this thread but the Predator paintjob looked worryingly pale. He looks far closer to the movie in the vid than in the stills.

Now if only UPS would get the damned thing to me!

pred11.jpg

Man, he looked really nice in that video. Im thinking I'll really love it once I get it in hand. I actually just got my notice for my final flex payment today. Cant wait for this dude.

Me Too :wink1: Roll on the 15th -This Lines going to be more than welcome in my collection, heres hopeing sideshow goes all out with even more pred,s!!!

Great Pic,s risingstar ;)

It looks great!
Really want to order it....at least think about it because WTF happened to the QC controll? :horse :thwak :slap
As I saw every 2nd has a minor or major deffects- chip here chip there someting broken etc. :dunno

Me Too :wink1: Roll on the 15th -This Lines going to be more than welcome in my collection, heres hopeing sideshow goes all out with even more pred,s!!!

Great Pic,s risingstar ;)

Yeah man, I agree, regardless of all the QC issues I'll for sure pick up any other pred busts they do at this scale. Really nice and a perfect size, not overly huge, but not tiny.

It looks great!
Really want to order it....at least think about it because WTF happened to the QC controll? :horse :thwak :slap
As I saw every 2nd has a minor or major deffects- chip here chip there someting broken etc. :dunno

I have a couple of those issues too, e.g., some of the dreds have small scraches and one tooth has a hairline fracture which I should replace. Overall, this is a stunning piece. I'm not going to miss out on this.

The most bizarre QC issues I have seen with this piece are the missing parts, e.g. missing quills.
I'm not quite sure how that passed QC.

Last edited:
Any chance somebody could post a pic of this bust in a slightly dimmed environment or with a shadow cast across it?

Mine will be going into a darkened corner and I'm pretty eager to get an idea of what he'll look like.

It looks great!

Yeah that really sucks but the bust itself is great. They really done a great job on the paint side. Also you can see that 1/2 scale is looking great so don't worry about it buddy if you want to order it. It will look great on the shelf with the rest of your stuffs! :rock

The more pics I see, the more I like it. May have to eventually order this.

Any chance somebody could post a pic of this bust in a slightly dimmed environment or with a shadow cast across it?

Mine will be going into a darkened corner and I'm pretty eager to get an idea of what he'll look like.

Here ya go:
Picture670.jpg

Picture669.jpg

Picture668.jpg

Picture667.jpg

Nice one. I think it hides the imperfections in the lower facial paintjob and deepens the eyes.

Thanks a million.

Back