Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email back from Sideshow and they want me to destroy the statue and then photograph it and they will send me a replacement. Really? I thought I needed to send it back first. Has anyone ever done this?

I always thought that it was a weird policy...I understand their desire to have it destroyed so they do not have to pay for shipping and further handle the broken piece, but still. This bust will likely make quite the mess when broken.

I always thought that it was a weird policy...I understand their desire to have it destroyed so they do not have to pay for shipping and further handle the broken piece, but still. This bust will likely make quite the mess when broken.

Well they say to put it in a garbage bag before smashing it with a hammer. I guess it'll be fun lol. Just thought they want it back.

When you break it maybe you should try to salvage some quills so boardies that are missing some on their bust will have an outlet...not sure SS will be able to send extras.

I guess it shows the mark up SS are charging us on these things if they prefer to smash them than pay to have them shipped back where they can be repaired and re-sold...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2sObM9p9mQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2sObM9p9mQ[/ame]

my predator head has arrived

Opened my EX today and man oh man i was blown away when i pulled this thing out of the box. I love it, so happy i got this.

Congrats Empir3! I'm so hype about this piece. Only my first ever Predator piece from sideshow and my second ever (first was the cinemaquette). Soon as I saw the pics, I PO'd without even hesitating... cant wait to get charged, that'll be later today right? ^_^

LSBTEETHFINISHMARYKAY013.jpg

It looks great but isn't the SS version is more accurate? It looks too yellow or orange or brown...whatever to me.

It looks great but isn't the SS version is more accurate? It looks too yellow or orange or brown...whatever to me.

yes buddy could be a bit more colored , but im not into movie accurate, i just added colors until i liked what i saw, . ss is pretty cool and the later ones i have seen are looking nice as well

Back