Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5925312116_6768308437_b.jpg

5924750987_8910da1944_b.jpg

Wow! Glad I picked up an exclusive. That name plate looks awesome!

Paint job doesn't look too bad. Hopefully that's the worst they look after the factory paint apps.

Not great pictures either, gotta remember that. Some of the colors could have easily gotten washed out. Ill reserve my judgement till I have it in hand or some professional shots.

I really hope that I can find a regular for a good price somewhere down the road. Looks amazing.

Love the sculpt on this piece, glad I got to see some final product shots and I doubt very much I will be disappointed at all.

Happy I got the Exclusive also, name plate looks killer and adds a very nice touch to the piece. Some will probably still think its dumb but IMO it looks better with it. Gonna call sideshow up and pay mine off today so I can get it in hand ASAP when released.

Wow, looks great. Especially those bones..

Of course it looks better with the nameplate, the issue was why out of all the things they could use for an exclusive... They use the friggin nameplate. No Plasma Caster, no Bio..etc.

And also, for me, the nameplate has "SS" written all over it.

Nothing unique about it whatsoever, it doesn't even have anything to do with this Predator or the atmosphere of the movie besides the silver color.. Wich resembles the Predator's armor..

Okay, looking at it again it's not so bad, but come on.. They could have done something so much cooler like.. Off the top of my head:

A small Bio mask of the Predator in bewteen the word "PRED ATOR". Have his Caster sticking out the top of the left side of the plate..
Have some jungley bushes popping out on each side of the plate, some vines running down it... Perhaps the Bio mask could light up, or the word Predator could, idunno.. Doesn't seem like they'd go bankrupt from adding all this.. Or using an imagination for once.

Im glad i got the ex, i think the name plate looks nice but i agree its a crappy exclusive! its a name plate for crying out loud, even the cheap dios had them as standard, these should all have them. Its almost like the 1:1 vader bust where the stand to hold the helmet was the ex, that was a damn necessety, not a luxury!! In contrast, i have the Berserker maquette on order which has a switch out head (horrible but still its there) and a fine art print. Name plate... not so exclusive. Still, looks nice overall, hope they ship these soon and seriously hope the paint job is brilliant, this one has, less detail on the chest, obvious quills and simple armour paint compared to the proto, also appears to have more liney veins in the mouth, looks nice overall though.... Bring it on!!:impatient:

I really did want this guy but like my CM it's hard to look at this and think it's P1. Really nice detail and all but like the CM this needs to be more accurate. I'm ready to get these things if they end up like the thing I remember seeing in the movie. Like the CM it looks like the sculptor was thinking about P2 a lot kind of. I hope SS will go a head and bring on P2.
I'm hoping for the Elder but I'm hoping for an improved head shape.

^ Yeah, they've already shown sketches of the P2 LSB.
I am also disappointed with the friggin tilted head.. If they screw up P2, I'll be super-ultra-mega pissed

Still keeping this LSB, though.

That titled head and one mandible sticking out reminds me of that scene where he discovers the spikes on the tree limb, and kinda looks at Dutch like "you sneaky little prick, you almost got me there".

That titled head and one mandible sticking out reminds me of that scene where he discovers the spikes on the tree limb, and kinda looks at Dutch like "you sneaky little prick, you almost got me there".
THAT'S NOT WHAT HE'S THINKING OMG.

He's thinking "Oh, man. You really thought you had me.. You were so close.. *evil smile* Dumbass :lol"

That's my favorite maskless scene. So badass, so realistic, so PREDATOR...

Still waiting for accurate 1987 Predator LSB :impatient:.
Yes, this LSB looks like a Predator but not like P1 from the movie.
He looks like P1s younger brother. :dunno
Why is it so hard to achieve perfect P1 likeness ? :dunno

Last edited:
Please, they could post the actual mask that KPH wore on Predator, and some of these people would whine about how inaccurate it is.

Back