Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1z4y350.jpg

Not my picture but looks very nice!!!!

well i have mine on flexpay and according to the schedule it should be coming out around mid September. i hope its sooner though.

Ya know with SSC that you either get it way earlier than you wanted/were expecting it, or they keep delaying the release.

For once I'm like SSC please hold off on this for a little while longer. To much stuff coming out right after SDCC is draining my savings account. :lol

As of today....

"Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department and for your interest in our products.

I am sorry we do not yet have an arrival date for the Predator Legendary Scale Bust"

most likely not going to be this month then :monkey2 I just hope its because they really are putting time and effort into the finish!!

I can hold off till September on this piece. Got some other pieces coming this month, so I need to spread things out a bit.

For once I'm like SSC please hold off on this for a little while longer. To much stuff coming out right after SDCC is draining my savings account. :lol

Im right there with you man. I just got my Jason PF and i could use a little more time inbetween to recover a little bit. As much as I always want to rush stuff, I can wait for now. :hi5:

Back