Predator Bust ,Dreds and dust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyena

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Can i ask those of you that own the 1:1 Wolf Predator bust how you have dealt with Dusting Him as i am to Believe the Dreds are Oily and i would imagine Dust Would stick to them ? i do not wish to be washing them all the time as i have heard they can be a wee bit fragile.
Any advise would be greatly appreciated .
Paul

Mine are still oily after having him for 3 months. When I was dusting mine the otherday I didn't have any dust accumilation on the dreads. So I won't worry about it too much unless you have him displayed in a really high dust area.

I have a husky and as hard as i try when he molts his hair gets every where ! i do not want a hairy Pred Lol but hey if yours does not look like they have attracted dust i may be alright .
Cheers
Paul

I have 3 dogs and 2 of them shed kinda bad but I don't see any dog hair on my Predator's dreds or dust. I have also had it for a couple months or so.

mines not gathering dust either. but they do still still stick together in the back where they touch. I use one of those swiffer hand held dusters on my displays. just run one of those down them. but if your place is that bad you might want to consider getting a case for it. :D

WTF is a 'posh bob?'

victoria-beckham-04.jpg
:D

Back