Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^
^
:rotfl

Well, I actually planned to buy this bust if in-hand pics look good and if my local store has it in stock. Then one side of the room will be dedicated to Predator 2 exclusively. It should be the bust, smart disc on desk or lower shelf/ mask, spear on overhead shelf/ the wall.

Couldn't wait!

:lol

Your setup sounds like it will be amazing. :duff

todays Hollywood Collector's Convention No 10 has just started !! Post from cp fb page

FB_IMG_1472260484931.jpg

From Coolprops web-site. "HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS COVENTION".

Has got to be the P2 production piece. :clapCq1XL5KUkAAuRzc.jpeg

Looks fantastic doesn't it ??? :yess:

As far as the P1 bust goes , don't see a plaque on the table saying its a coolprops piece. Maybe a sideshow piece borrowed to be used as a comparison for collectors.

Last edited:
Agreed Centurion,

Perhaps Coolprops got their hands on a P1 bust from Sideshow for use at the convention.

To use as a comparison piece for "us" collectors. :) Given all the hype !

As a display, seeing Sideshow are selling/handling their product. Either way we will find out soon enough !

Last edited:
Actually I do hope they just re-release the sideshow one. But honestly, I think the final coolprops P1 bust will look almost the same as the SWS P1 bust, since they go to the same style for P2 bust and choose ss P1 to display together this time. And by doing so, they will reduce their workload as well, basically just recast/modify/enhance...

Back