Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe darkmummy can confirm.
He was at the Wonderfest this year where Coolprops displayed a lot of their pieces.
I believe he was told that the Predator 2 bust on display was a production version.

cAOiyYv.jpg

Cheers guys.
Haven't read about any issues with the Bios released.

Why don't you order with CDUK? £980 with full payment.
No worries about fluctuating exchange rates.
Thanks for that, I just might. I wasn't aware they were stocking this.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Maybe darkmummy can confirm.
He was at the Wonderfest this year where Coolprops displayed a lot of their pieces.
I believe he was told that the Predator 2 bust on display was a production version.

So we were told, it's looking good if so but we've been burned with "production samples" from other companies before. We won't find out until the real things start arriving. Fingers crossed they do look like that one though.

It was different from the proto so hopefully it was true. Drool was dropped along with the acrylic eyes.

We're too used to SS tricks/marketing.

So we were told, it's looking good if so but we've been burned with "production samples" from other companies before. We won't find out until the real things start arriving. Fingers crossed they do look like that one though.

True.

Can't stop looking...

CeC6Jml.jpg

All coolprops masks are top quality, saw and touched them in person, very high quality items. I would say it's A LOT better than sideshow AVP masks, and also better than HCG P2 mask. The back of the mask is very well finished while the back of HCG P2 mask looks terrible, and the base is very well designed and painted, with whole bunch details applied into it. The base is actually way complex and detailed than both sideshow and HCG did.

It was different from the proto so hopefully it was true. Drool was dropped along with the acrylic eyes.

We're too used to SS tricks/marketing.

Yeah, but not by very much at all compared to the prototype on Sideshows site now. This both makes me very happy, but a little cautious... And that's okay I think. Can't wait to buy it, just got notice to smash my maquette, I'll do it tomorrow after work.

Yeah, but not by very much at all compared to the prototype on Sideshows site now. This both makes me very happy, but a little cautious... And that's okay I think. Can't wait to buy it, just got notice to smash my maquette, I'll do it tomorrow after work.
Gotta post a pic of that! It's going to be painful for some. :panic:

You should do a video Matt - I remember Dan Richard reversing his car over a Sideshow P1 Bio a few years back - damn thing went near-viral! (lol)

Question though - if it was just the BODY on your 2nd copy that was bad, why not use the body from the 1st copy you got to create a "merged" copy that is OK?

The first one was totally smashed up and binned some time back. I remember that video haha, it was done with such venom and with good reason, that mask was shockingly bad... Paper lenses?!

I do wish (for trusted customers at least) they would send out replacements and have you smash the first up after it arrives. In cases like this, it would allow you to select the best parts of both and destroy the rest.

The first one was totally smashed up and binned some time back . . .

Oh man - seriously! - WTH!!!!!!

I was told by William Mendoza (before he left Sideshow) that he would stop insisting on doing that with honest customers - for just THIS reason. It's stupid - because they asked you to do that, YOU miss out and THEY lose money - insane practice when dealing with people who they know they should trust - TOTALLY STUPID thing to do.

. . . I remember that video haha, it was done with such venom and with good reason, that mask was shockingly bad... Paper lenses?!

Yeah - Dan's the WRONG person to piss off - AWESOME friend to have though. Glad he's now back running Predatorstuff.

You should do a video Matt - I remember Dan Richard reversing his car over a Sideshow P1 Bio a few years back - damn thing went near-viral! (lol)

Question though - if it was just the BODY on your 2nd copy that was bad, why not use the body from the 1st copy you got to create a "merged" copy that is OK?

I remember seeing that, it was the AVP Scar bio.

Back