Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came back late, sorry for the waiting guys!
The bust will be put on pre-order the late of this month. And the price is 145000 Japanese Yen, roughly 1200-1300 USD.
They have shown the production piece from China this time, which only arrived three days ago from China, and looks almost the same!
They're going to make P1 bust as well.
Pics later.

Sideshow will carry this piece as well as the celtic mask. It's confirmed by coolprops staffs.
This time the P2 bust is a production sample sent from China. There is some downgrade to be frank, for example, the glass eye gets cancelled. And the drool drip is also disappeared from the production sample.
DSC00970_zpsus8xpjod.jpg
DSC00967_zpskyin6iim.jpg
DSC00904_zpslqkmpblf.jpg
DSC00905_zpsdrj3vnnv.jpg
DSC00974_zpsti3pcd1w.jpg
DSC01199_zpsmifuwdgm.jpg

It's a shame the eyes were cancelled. I was hoping for the same look as my Wolf bust. Can we at least expect acrylic teeth?

What's your views on it Darkmummy? Worth ordering?

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I did ask about the material, yes, it's mixed with polystone and fiberglass, I don't know what does it mean exactly, guess like sideshow arnold bust.
I'm not allowed to lift it to test, haha.
More pics will come.

This is incredible! Really puts the maquette to shame. That unmasked portrait is terrible. These CoolProps will have my money immediately!

Hey DarkMummy,

First off thank you so much for all your info on this piece! Thumbs up bro! Secondly, do you have any info on the P1 bust or when we could expect sneaks on it as well? Thanks again and I'm looking forward to all your pics!

I did ask about the material, yes, it's mixed with polystone and fiberglass, I don't know what does it mean exactly, guess like sideshow arnold bust.
I'm not allowed to lift it to test, haha.
More pics will come.

Fiberglass is light, but incredibly tough. It's harder to work with too, and would cost more overall. I would expect the majority of it to be polystone tbh.

Nice pictures, and up this month? If my P2 maquette isn't replaced, I know what I'll be spending the money on :)

Back