Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it was answered but P1 messaged me back regarding my inquiry of why CH is considered "non-scale." In a nutshell they are designating Wall art items as non-scale. So I imagine we will see the same when all the alien wall mount heads start popping up.

Seems like a dumb decision - if they are not specifying scales we could end up with a City Hunter & Jungle Hunter in differing scales - hopefully they won't be that stupid though (they're not Sadshow after all).

Maybe they will say "in scale with x/y/z" to put peoples minds at ease.

Best to check the sizes when pics/details are published.

I'm positive it's 1/4, makes perfect sense given the measurements. Prime 1 just screwed up by not bothering to specify it.

I'm guessing it's a licensing thing. Other companies have the 1/4 license locked down, so P1 are getting around it by saying they are "non-scale" wall mount pieces and therefore not directly competing.

I'm guessing it's a licensing thing. Other companies have the 1/4 license locked down, so P1 are getting around it by saying they are "non-scale" wall mount pieces and therefore not directly competing.

So the Jungle Hunter could follow the same path

Will the P1 Predator 2 City Hunter Predator ever go up for pre order on sideshow's website?

I'm not too fussed on the scale. I'd just want P1 to match.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

yeah scale only matters if it's right next to a companion piece. if this guy is on the wall chances are he'll be the only piece hanging on the wall so scale shouldn't matter much.

Here's why it's taking so long for the PO to go up at Sideshow. For all we know, it may not even go through SS. Good news for EU as well!

20190330_225237.jpg

Last edited:
Will the P1 Predator 2 City Hunter Predator be going up for pre order on sideshow's website at all?????

Where can I order this if not through SS? Is the PO already up somewhere?

The ES is TBD, there's no rush. I'd wait and see if SSC do actually list it if they are your first choice to buy from. That's what I'm doing although the usual local distributors do already have it up for pre-order.

Back