Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love these two statues

e149c627d3cf8eea2d179f94fc5698fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love these two statues

e149c627d3cf8eea2d179f94fc5698fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that makes me want to track down an EX p1 maquette.

I actually like the P2 better. I never like the SWS predator as much because it always looked like it was leaning or about to fall over. It's still nice just not my personal fav. I like Wolf LS and CM the best.

I actually like the P2 better. I never like the SWS predator as much because it always looked like it was leaning or about to fall over. It's still nice just not my personal fav. I like Wolf LS and CM the best.

First of all.. Blasphemy ;) Second, it doesn't photograph well, in person it doesn't look like it's leaning much at all, even I looked at that picture and had to take a second glance (maybe it leans a bit more?) In reality, it looks perfectly natural. Hard to explain without seeing it in person..

You're no longer my friend :(

As Python correctly said, have you seen it in person?
He's leaning back before pouncing... Awesome as they come!

In Stanstead so should be good for Friday :D

Yeah, but she didn't :wink1:

So you didn't bite? (And order).

Sort of - my Son has been mulling over a few statues lately, and he MAY have got an early Birthday present to balance out the driving lessons his Sister got for HER Birthday. The whole deal added about 4k to my Credit Card!

There's still too much about this that bugs me - but if me & mine have enough time tonight I'll see if I can get this unwrapped & inspected (was delivered an hour ago to the wee Wifey - #176).

• If it's damaged, it goes back.
  • If the issues STILL annoy me once I have it in-hand (and the Son allows) it will be sold on to a local buyer (at a profit) OR we'll use the savings to go towards fixes.

Hope I'm not back too late (not that another set of bad photos will make any difference to you guys).

I'll let you know what happens.

Certainly looks better from a distance :) - those deckchair stripes on the head were really unfortunate.

Congrats though!

I am going to go on the predator hunt to get that unmasked head to get a complete repaint, some say its devaluing the piece, well I aint ever letting this masterpiece go, if this head can get a complete repaint, quills, better paintjob to bring this statue to life I will be satisfied

I am going to go on the predator hunt to get that unmasked head to get a complete repaint, some say its devaluing the piece, well I aint ever letting this masterpiece go, if this head can get a complete repaint, quills, better paintjob to bring this statue to life I will be satisfied

My apologies - I forget - did you get the discount? - if so use the savings towards the fix - no brainer.

If not, and you haven't ordered, maybe wait until the REG is discounted. The extras on the EX are (IMO) useless for display and they will HAVE to discount the REG HEAVILY and/or reduce the edition size if they want to stand ANY chance of selling out.

Back