Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is already fully extended, it's just too small. I don't think the engineering is up to the task of making a P2 spear fully collapsible at this scale without it looking flimsy and cheap at least. I'd have preferred an empty left hand so that the EX disc would be usable in conjunction with the masked head personally.
Hot Toys spear looks fine and functions well enough. I had a few of them back when I was into 1/6. Probably cost less than $1 to make. Funny how the "toy" goes the extra mile.

It is already fully extended, it's just too small.

I would say the spear is actually in right scale, but Predator itself is bigger than 1/4 scale so spear look little bit small in size.

pre_arnold.JPG

Whichever it is, out of scale or not out of scale it appears the spear is just a bit on the small side compared to the predator. Still nice though overall and something I can overlook.

Whichever it is, out of scale or not out of scale it appears the spear is just a bit on the small side compared to the predator. Still nice though and something I can overlook.

Yeah you are right. The main thing is that I'm a little confused about the scale, is it 1/4 or 1/3, or maybe 1/3.5. Whether it is, 1/4 or bigger, I'm definitely not complaining :)

I would say the spear is actually in right scale, but Predator itself is bigger than 1/4 scale so spear look little bit small in size.

That may well be true, when I say scale I mean relative to the character holding it of course. Out of interest, how long is the spear on this?

this piece is fantastic in person. blown away. sure, could it be improved? yes. but i'm quite happy with the in person result. think its going to pair nicely with the big chap maq.

curious about your custom paint work on your piece averone. getting quills done as well?

Yes I wasn't planning on it but will do it. Its a nice sculpt and needs a bit of help but yes it will finish and I will post pics. I think it will only up the value of this one. As I said it my very first one so I dont mind spending more on it to make it stand out in my collection of Marvel and DC, ARH etc.

Right on, awesome man! Excited to see how it turns out. Can't wait to see your pics/video.

Back