"PREDATOR" (1/6 scale G.I. Joe Dio Story)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross SC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Something i did a few years ago that i stumbled accross online...
thought i'd share it on here.
4157169424_81a1cd5c9e_b.jpg

4156407007_26b29f7111_b.jpg

4156390693_7114177d82_b.jpg

4157150932_f152a98320_b.jpg

4156386825_7e5f9d6704_b.jpg

Thank you, there was supposed to be 3 parts... I only ever posted 2 & have lost all the pics so part 3 will never happen which is a shame.
Was living in Hong Kong at the time & there was an awsome stream near my village that was perfect for this.
Will post part 2 soon.

thats it folks... cant find the pics to make part 3 & i now live in London & the river is in Hong Kong.
will work on something new at some point but its hard to get outside shots in London!

You should do a blog with stuff like this. You take great shots man. :clap

I will do some more at some point...
its a shame I cant finish this off! I will have a hunt on an old hardrive.
My main problem is a serious lack of Joes! Got a couple more cobra troopers & a couple of snipers, cobra comander, major bludd & storm shadow... but storm shadow is a no no.... white is too risky!
So... seriously one sided!

I will do some more at some point...
its a shame I cant finish this off! I will have a hunt on an old hardrive.
My main problem is a serious lack of Joes! Got a couple more cobra troopers & a couple of snipers, cobra comander, major bludd & storm shadow... but storm shadow is a no no.... white is too risky!
So... seriously one sided!

You could pick him up a generic white ninja suit and use that to go out and dirty up, keep his original pristine and such.

Back