PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My PredAlien bust will be arriving this Friday, but sadly i'll be at work. I tried to convince my little brother to stay home from school, but he wouldn't do it.:pfft:

I guess my aunt will have to sign for it, but I don't even know if she'll be able to get it in the door.:(

My PredAlien #33 arrived safe and sound today. I commend my UPS man for getting this thing up the stairs and onto my porch. This thing weighs much more than I thought it would and it was a killer getting it into my room.

The size of this bust must be seen in person, to be fully appreciated. It's my third bust from Sideshow, and now commands respect among my other collectibles.

Here are some pics of my new monster.:lol

pred1.jpg

pred3.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred4.jpg

pred5.jpg

pred6.jpg

pred_and_me2.jpg

pred_and_me.jpg

This bust is a definate must for any Alien/Predator fan. I know the movie wasn't the greatest, but this bust is too awesome to pass up.

My PredAlien #33 arrived safe and sound today. I commend my UPS man for getting this thing up the stairs and onto my porch. This thing weighs much more than I thought it would and it was a killer getting it into my room.

The size of this bust must be seen in person, to be fully appreciated. It's my third bust from Sideshow, and now commands respect among my other collectibles.

Here are some pics of my new monster.:lol

pred1.jpg

pred3.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred4.jpg

pred5.jpg

pred6.jpg

pred_and_me2.jpg

pred_and_me.jpg

This bust is a definate must for any Alien/Predator fan. I know the movie wasn't the greatest, but this bust is too awesome to pass up.

Wow
Congrats your pics are incredible it is truly massive when put in perspective with a person.
September is so far away when I finally pay off mine...

Wow
Congrats your pics are incredible it is truly massive when put in perspective with a person.
September is so far away when I finally pay off mine...

Thanks. I wanted to put a few pics of me next to it, because that's the only way a picture can show you the true scale of this piece.

Don't worry about the wait. It will be well worth it, once you finally receive it. Here's to hoping yours arrives in as good a condition as mine did.:duff

Just had the Predalien delivered to my job. This thing is huge! Was able to catch a glimpse of it with all the protective crap over it in the box, but still have not had a chance to open her up completely:(
There is no way I'll be able to bring this home in my car... & even if I could I still hafta explain it to my fiance Don't think she will appriciate it as much as me.

Hi guys,
I'm Enomis , a new user of this forum, from Rome (Italy),
I need your opinion about my new predalien bust...
I have checked the Predalien ,
But to be honest i'm happy with the feeling of this piece, because is impressive and huge...
But i'have found some minor problems of paintings...
as you can see :
The silver area at the start of the dome is longer than the black dots...from your pictures your seems shorter, :
Sisco_03.jpg

Can you confirm this ?

also i have found on the right side of the mandibles that the black dots are strange...are maded by a bold black circle dark gray inside , instead of soft air painted black as usual from predator and from the left sife of the bust...

so let's see the pictures :

Sisco_01.jpg

Sisco_02.jpg

Sisco_04.jpg

The overall aspect is still good :
Sisco_05.jpg

But all this minor flaws make me not happy :(
i have the possibility to exchange this with another one at my local shop, the problem is that also the other one is sealed in the box , and i cannot inspect at the shop, so i can exchange mine but in blind way,
So what can i do ?
Exchange it and hope for the new one ?
or keep this ?
What about yours ? they have the same flaws ?
I appreciate your help

Enomis

Hi guys,
I'm Enomis , a new user of this forum, from Rome (Italy),
I need your opinion about my new predalien bust...
I have checked the Predalien ,
But to be honest i'm happy with the feeling of this piece, because is impressive and huge...
But i'have found some minor problems of paintings...
as you can see :
The silver area at the start of the dome is longer than the black dots...from your pictures your seems shorter, :
Sisco_03.jpg

Can you confirm this ?

also i have found on the right side of the mandibles that the black dots are strange...are maded by a bold black circle dark gray inside , instead of soft air painted black as usual from predator and from the left sife of the bust...

so let's see the pictures :

Sisco_01.jpg

Sisco_02.jpg

Sisco_04.jpg

The overall aspect is still good :
Sisco_05.jpg

But all this minor flaws make me not happy :(
i have the possibility to exchange this with another one at my local shop, the problem is that also the other one is sealed in the box , and i cannot inspect at the shop, so i can exchange mine but in blind way,
So what can i do ?
Exchange it and hope for the new one ?
or keep this ?
What about yours ? they have the same flaws ?
I appreciate your help

Enomis

i would definitely exchange it.

good luck :wave

Go for the exchange, those paint issues look awful. if the other one is as bad exchange that one also. I don't understand why the dealer won't let you check the other one out anyway.

so since you guys have had awhile to take in the presence of this big beast, what do you guys think of her now? I noticed that a lot of ppl have had a lot of minor paint problems on this. i really want her, but im worried about all the paint probs for such a small ES piece.

I love mine. I'm sure there are minor paint issues on every one of them, but you can't go by Enomis' photos. Nothing looks good with a flash bearing down on it. Most of those you would never see without a flash. Some of issues on his though, are really bad.

People need to realize these aren't comic books. They're not rolling off of a printer, the next one exactly the same as the last. Nothing is perfect in statue world. Anyone complaining about the paintwork should ask a professional painter (or even a decent amateur) how much it would be to paint it. That's when the realization hits that what you're getting is pretty damn good for the price paid.

Of course, if you don't like the paint, just wait long enough, it will probably fall off anyway, lol.

Last edited:
Back