PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the guy was going to give me cash. I don't know what will happen with the Predalien, but the Spidey Classic PF will always be sought after. I'm only talking about value here. Of course the Predalien displays FAAAAR better, lol.

Last edited:
yea, i dont think i could do it, especially with Carnage on the way too. its hard when you love everything Predator though :panic:

I love mine. I'm sure there are minor paint issues on every one of them, but you can't go by Enomis' photos. Nothing looks good with a flash bearing down on it. Most of those you would never see without a flash. Some of issues on his though, are really bad.

People need to realize these aren't comic books. They're not rolling off of a printer, the next one exactly the same as the last. Nothing is perfect in statue world. Anyone complaining about the paintwork should ask a professional painter (or even a decent amateur) how much it would be to paint it. That's when the realization hits that what you're getting is pretty damn good for the price paid.

Of course, if you don't like the paint, just wait long enough, it will probably fall off anyway, lol.

This is a $1250.00 piece correct? I think a flawless paint job should be and is expected. For $1250 a flawless paint job has been paid for. I realize these things are each hand painted, but the first one off the line cost $1250 as does the last one and everyone in between.

i dont recall something like the alien warrior bust having so many issues. idk, from what i have read, this piece just isnt worth the $1300 it would cost with shipping. i will take another wait and see approach i guess, and hope to get a good deal on one. I dont think I ever payed for anything over 1k that didnt have a near perfect paint job. If it didnt, well, its not in my collection anymore.

Just got my PredAlien bust today, and damn, this thing is a monster. Absolutely amazing piece, and I'm thankful to say, no damage (apart from a small chip on the lower right mandible). Since I have nowhere to display this, I'll have to drop by Ikea and some other furniture stores for a nice table, big enough o fit this and the Wolf Predator 1:1. Anyway, enough talk, here's some pics (sorry for the blur in some).

Image099.jpg

Image100.jpg

Image101.jpg

Image102.jpg

Image103.jpg

Image104.jpg

Image105.jpg

Image106.jpg

Image107.jpg

Image108.jpg

These are the only comparison pictures I have, since most of my other stuff is in a different room.

Image130.jpg

Image131.jpg

Image132.jpg

Image133.jpg

Here's the paint chip/scuff. Can't be noticed if you're looking straight at the piece.

Image129.jpg

did u get it from SS directly Tuggs? I should be putting in my order with someone on this soon

Nice! Congrats!
It's one of my favorite pieces! Soon I will have the space to display mine with my Wolf bust. Can't wait!

After seeing those pics i've deffinately got to get this..

Very nice..... I still want to pick this up...:drool

Definitely go for it. It's worth it. Although I did have to pay extra $300 custom fees (should've been around $150, but FedEx seemed to increase it for some reason, since the 1:2 Iron Man was $2000 retail, and only cost me around $200. Doesn't make any sense), and that is my only complaint.

Congrats. :rock :rock :rock

:panic:Congrats Tuggs:panic:

Thanks, guys.

did u get it from SS directly Tuggs? I should be putting in my order with someone on this soon

Yes, I did. I figured I'd be 100% safe with them, plus the reward points don't hurt.

Nice! Congrats!
It's one of my favorite pieces! Soon I will have the space to display mine with my Wolf bust. Can't wait!

Thanks. I'm looking forward to doing the same!

I got mine today, I'm in serious trouble with finding somewhere to display it...at the moment it is in my garage, and I'm not even sure if I can get it out of the box on my own!

Here's a short video I made on the bust. :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dxXKiN1bq-4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dxXKiN1bq-4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back