Pre-order tron legacy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the collector's set is pretty cool... the Identity Disc case is pretty much a scaled down version of the front half of the Spinmaster toy. There's a button you push to turn it on and off, it sticks though so , you gotta fiddle around with it sometimes.

I'm disappointed with how the discs are stored inside. It's basically one "pole" that all the discs slide onto. It's disappointing because all the discs "sit" on top of each other with nothing to keep them apart and "buffered". I guess only time will tell if this causes them to scratch each other up. And the releasing mechanism, in a word... sucks. It sucks bad. It almost feels like you're going to break the plastic tabs to get a disc out.

The stand is separate, it's not molded into the bottom of the disc. I haven't had a chance to watch the original Tron in blu-ray yet... will let you all know what it looks like in a couple of hours from now!

- J.

Mine got shipped out today via Amazon. I just got the email notice like 5 minutes ago. I had a feeling the quality of the packaging was going to be poor. I got it mostly because of all the discs you get in one set. Should be here in another day or two....we'll see :monkey1

Chris

Mine also shipped from Amazon, but I will be returning it for a refund. The disc case looks so incredibly cheap I'd be embarassed to have it on display.

I plan on buying the 2-disc BD of the original Tron, and the 4-disc BD of Tron Legacy instead.

Wanted to share this with you guys...
Wanted to share this with you guys...

Mhmmm... I'm a little underwhelmed by the Collector's edition...
Might go with the regular version instead...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bh_QWRwij-U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maybe I should repost this...

I have seen a lot worse, I have to say. (Alien Anthology I'm looking at you!). It is still the easiest way to get everything together, especially if you want the 3D blu, mine is on it's way. At least it's pretty small, probably smaller than buying everything individually. Not bad imo.
:)

Forgive me if this has been answered. But. Will the Disney 5 dollars off coupon work at target?

I have seen a lot worse, I have to say. (Alien Anthology I'm looking at you!). It is still the easiest way to get everything together, especially if you want the 3D blu, mine is on it's way. At least it's pretty small, probably smaller than buying everything individually. Not bad imo.
:)

Well, I'll got this one today,

TRONLegacyWalmartExclusive.jpg

I'll get the original Tron BD from Amazon...
that's all I need for now!!

It works. Just used the coupon to save 5 bucks. Then you buy the original too and they take off an additional 8. Just walked out of there with the 3d bluray and original tron bluray for 32 bucks. A steal. That's 6 disks. No crappy case. The original tron bluray essentially only cost me 7 bucks!

how? where?

Do tell. That's freaking awesome :clap

at BestBuy. It would've been $35 with there little special but I had an extra $10 reward coupon that I used so it brought it down to $25. But if I didn't have the coupon I would've done like Bishart and gotten it from Target as over allthey have the better deal for both movies

Just got delivery of the Tron 2-movie collection from b&n for a cool $25 thanks to the 50% off coupon!!!!

:blissy

Back