Powerloader Question - With or Without Ripley?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screamingmetal said:
I'm starting to think the Loader does come with Ripley, it makes no sense just to release the loader separately.
I think Sideshow got some bad info from Hot Toys.

I hope so. That would be a good bonus.

But the SS pre-order IS very specific that the Ripley "figure is NOT included" at the moment. I'd love that to change.

Re: Power loader Question - With or Without Ripley?

Wor-Gar said:
I hope so. That would be a good bonus.

But the SS pre-order IS very specific that the Ripley "figure is NOT included" at the moment. I'd love that to change.

It`s looking like the power loader comes with Ripley as standard,I cant find the single PL as an option! (Except SS Site,which might be a case of SS jumping the gun a bit).

I'm starting to think the Loader does come with Ripley, it makes no sense just to release the loader separately.

Me Too,which would be much better than having to buy two Rips!

WTF? I just got 2 Ripleys today(I ordered a second when I heard the PL would need one)! Man, these guys are expensive enough without having to get extras!

screamingmetal said:

You must be right. This is the ONLY possibility that makes any sense at the moment. I expect Sideshow will shortly update the offer to INCLUDE the Ripley variant, without changing the price, because it looks like Hot Toys screwed up... I was tempted to go for the Flexpay option too, but had already preordered elsewhere before SSC put the PL up for sale. I sympathize with everyone who feels shafted now because they DID use Flexpay, but hopefully Sideshow will make it right... Hang in there guys!

Qrest Fourstar said:
WTF? I just got 2 Ripleys today(I ordered a second when I heard the PL would need one)! Man, these guys are expensive enough without having to get extras!
I'm sure you could get your money back out of one if you don't open it. Aliens figures only seem to rise in value or stay the same; and I'm thinking Ripley will still be highly sought after in the years to come.

Yes, clearing this up would be a great idea... Many of us have already been charged for the 12" Ripley figure AND have ordered the Power Loader from SSC... $250 for the Power Loader alone IS to much. What's it going to be SSC?

The PL is what brought me to Sideshow, and the questions about the PL with Ripley are what brought me here, so yes, please clear this up for us.:confused:

Yep, we be needin some clarifyin...I've had peeps order this through my site, and they aren't gonna be happy to hear this :(

I've emailed Sideshow to see if we can get an answer. Has anyone else tried to contact them? Just because we ask here, doesn't mean they'll see it and respond.

I tried e-mailing Hot Toys through their website but it gave me an error back. I had posted a nice long message regarding the PL and kissed their butts about all their great products...

but then I got an error back :-(

I just got off the phone with Sideshow Customer Service (Thank you Cathy! (sp?)).

Cathy (If I spell it wrong..sorry!) stated that Sideshow thus far "does not know" if the PL comes with Ripley or not.She said that they have contacted Hot Toys to figure it out and once they get an answer then they will post about it on the website.

I'd hold tight for now but considering what Hot Toys website is showing and what a lot of the other websites are retailing out as the "standard" PL,I am very much leaning to the fact that it DOES come with Ripley.

Again, boys and girls, there is only ONE PL listed on the HT web site and that is the combo with Ripley. Ask yourselves this, what would happen if SSC tried to sell these as stand alones for $250 now? Okay? That's your answer. :cool:

dekadentdave said:
You were right, pjam... WE GOT RIPLEY WITH POWER LOADER!!!!!!!!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then... :lol

Honestly, I knew this would be the case, it's old news to me...

Back